Dark Temptations ch 1-4

Dark Temptations

Sometimes I wonder if life is worth living. Everything around me seems to look like it's getting better only to come crashing down as a big finale. I wander around my empty house missing something or someone. I don't deserve to live, I always go around screwing things up.

I have no friends and no family left. I get bad grades in school no matter how hard I try. I haven't met one single requirement to pass high school and next year is my senior year, but there's no point in going.

I climb out of bed and pick out a black ruffled skirt, with a crimson red tank top that has black diamonds going down the side. My black hair with red streaks is a complete mess. I sit down on my bed putting on my black converse. I straighten my hair and place my earrings in. I look at least decent. I walk downstairs and open the fridge. The fridge is completely empty. Great now I'm going to have to go shopping and that means...... Leaving my apartment.

I put on some eyeliner and mascara. My cheeks didn't need any blush they are red enough. I slowly open the door, I see my neighbor working on his garden. He waves at me and smiles, I smile back. I lost my car last month due to a car crash.

I walk down the sidewalk, listening to birds chirp all in the trees. I pull out my iPhone and place my headphones in. I turn on Christina Perri's song 'lonely'. The store was only a mile away.

I see a little kid playing his yard with his toy trucks. He looks at me and shouts, "Wow you look like a freak!" I glare back him with an attitude.

I reply, "Do you wanna see me turn my head all they way around. Or I could give you a hand." I pretend to look like in taking off my hand.

"AAAAHHHHHH MOMMY!!!!!!" The little boy screams as he runs inside. I giggle to myself, I continue to walk. There wasn't much traffic, but then again I do live in the bad part of the city. I reach the store and walk inside.

I grab a box of cocoa cocoa puffs, and some milk. I begin to head to the chip isle when I crash into a girl, she falls to the ground and drops a bottle of whiskey. The whiskey breaks and splatters all over her.

"WHY YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!!!!!" She yells and gets up.

"I'm so sorry lady!" I reach my hand to help her up.

"This is my designer outfit!!!!" She replies with a sneer.

"So then why are you shopping at Walmart? A place like this... Well it's not fancy enough for a tramp like you. I heard a new strip bar just opened downtown, there's a place for you to shop." I reply in a sneer.

Her mouth drops open. "Excuse me gothic chick. I didn't realize you leave your coffin in the morning." I want to punch her in the face.

I just simply reply, "Well what type of blood are you. I prefer type O but I can still get a good drink from type a and type b. Nice meeting you, see you tonight." I give her a wink. Her eyes widened and she looks completely freaked out.

I continue to make my down to the chip isle, hmmm should I get Doritos or tortilla chips and salsa? It's a Doritos type of day.

I continue walking down the isle till I see my favorite food, oh that's not healthy! Screw it's a fat type of day. I grab the pizza rolls from the freezer isle. I wait in a line at the register, I see the lady from earlier heading my direction. She hasn't noticed me yet, but I better not jinx it. I slowly start moving forward to do as a sign of keep it moving people.

The lady is at least ten feet away from me. FINALLY it is my turn I grab a pack of monsters and place it on the counter. I quickly pay and avoid the cashiers small talk that I'm sure Walmart pays them to do.