Ugh.

I was in the bathroom fixing my makeup when a girl with black hair looking all bitchy and stuff, came in with two other girls. "Um, excuse me slut. Who let you in here? If you know we're the only ones using this bathroom. The other one's down the hallway." The blackhaired one said. "I don't see your name 'round here and to be honest, i don't even give a single fuck about you and your bitchy vibes." I responded not even looking at her. I was still looking in the mirror. She was clearly suprised. I turned around and faced her, "bye bitch." i said as i walked out of the bathroom.

I walked in my first class and sat down at the table. Suprisingly i didn't wanted to be bad to teachers. So i could at least be well 'behaved' during the class. But then Alec brusted in the classroom. "Well hello Fixler. I'm glad i can greet you with a detention." the teacher said. He looked around and began to walk to my table. I swear if u sit next to me i'll murder you. I thought. Eventually he did, because it was the only free place in the class.

"Who told you you were allowed to sit next to me?" I asked not even looking at him. He got closer to me.

"Listen sorry about that later." he said actually meaning it. "I do not fucking care." I aswered. The teacher probably heard us talking so she turned around and said: "hey you, next to the fixler, detention.". She moved on. "Fuck." I mumlbe. "Guess you're stuck with me." He said while smirking. "Don't be too excited, 'cause i'll probably get my way out." I said. "If you do it, I'll do it too." he said and faced at me with a challenging look. I roll my eyes and started paying attention to class.

I put my arms up and rest my head on them, while pushing the lower half of my body out. Making him stare like he never saw a girl in his life.

Logan's POV

I liked her personality, even tho she was queit pissing me off. As she started paying attention to our teacher. I did more to her body. It was just perfect I couldn't stop..

Luna's POV

He was staring at me for about 5 minutes straight, making me feel uncomfortable as fuck. As I turned around and wanted to ask him something, i was staright up shooketh. There was his 'thing' just poppin out of his joggers. It was so huge, but also a little bit disgusting. Ew.. It was kinda funny tho so i giggled.

He looked at me. "What's so funny?" he asked, not even realizing what kind of party he had in his pants. I pointed at his 'area'. "Did i caused that?" I said playfully. He immidately turned red and smiled, then looked down to the floor. "Um, well... yes." He answered. "Well good luck getting it down." I said while sarcastically simling.

The bell rang finally. I got up and went in the hallway. I was soon greeted by Andie and Dakota. "How was your first period gurl!?" Dakota asked wanting to know everything. "I just need to say one thing, your bro needs to cool his chills." I said talking to Andie(not in the rude way ofc). "Oh Alec.. Sorry Luna." She said as she let a sigh out. "Uh you about to tell me everything!" Dakota said as he dragged me into their club room.

We sat down on the couch. "Talk drama to me." He said while i laughed. "Let me guess, you're the drama queen?" I said smiling. "Of course gurl, i've been like this my whole life.", he said that proudly, "now spill the tea". "Well you remember when i went to bathroom today?", he noded, "Alec pulled me into this small room, wanting us to smash or something." , i explained.

"No fucking way!?", he said suprisingly. "So I rejected, because i'm not that easy to get and i don't want be." "Um, yes gurl, get it!", he inturrupted. "And today at the class he sat next to me and apologised, but i didn't care. The teacher heared us talking and gave us detention. My life's great, right?" i said the last sentence sarcastically. "Oh boo, you'll get through it. I straight up respect you already.", he said as i smiled.

"Then i focused on class and he focused on.. well..me. Soon he got a boner and it was just akward.", i explained. "Uhhh!!", he screamed, "my girl over here creating boners with her look! Get it!", he screamed while i laughed to his hiped reaction.