Princess

Being kissed by Alec Fixler felt amazing, but at the same time I couldn't believe he wanted.. me?

He took of my shirt and my shorts, leaving me in my laced white underwear. Then he took a good view of my entire body, spending some more seconds on my chest, which I didn't quite allow.

I put my pointer on his chin and pulled his head up, so he can look me directly in my eyes.

"My eyes are here, don't want you to forget that." I smiled playfully. He grabbed my hands and pulled them above my head, while smirking.

"Okay princess." his hot breath hit my ear as a moan escaped my mouth right after that sentence.

He looked at me and smiled. "You have a kink for being called princess huh?" he asked.

I nodded wanting to pull my hands away from his, as he just looked at me, still not letting me go.

"Awh, you want me to let your hands go.." he playfully said as I nodded

"Well princess has to learn that she can't always get what she wants, because I'm the King in here."

I bit my lower lip since I found that very, very hot. Never knew he could be like this..

He slid his hand under me and unclipped my bra, taking it off as quickly as possible. He then started kissing my chest, not missing out any spot.

"Holy-" I moaned as he lowered down to my stomach, then going to my hips.

He pulled away and slowly pulled my panties down. My legs wide open as he looked down at my private area.

"I'll be gentle princess." were the last words I heared before he kissed my inner thies, moving closer to my private area, until he completly reached it.

A loud moan escaped my mouth, I couldn't hold it in any more.

After few minutes of pleasuring me he stopped, looked up to me and smirked.

"A-Alec I want y-you, inside of m-me."

He immidiately took off his shirt and shorts, followed by his underwear.

I stared at his muscular body as I bit my lip multiple times.

He slipped inside of me and started thrusting into me.

Our moans started filling the room as I slowly started getting used to his mass..

30 minutes later

His thrust started getting sloppier by every second..

"Jesus.. Mother of Go--" he reached his high as I followed him right after.

He layed down next to me feeling exhausted. I exhaled as I was still out my breath. I grabbed my phone

9pm

Alec took my sheet and covered us. I layed down with my head on his chest and his big hand surrounding me.. We both fell asleep peacefully.