Again?

There I was, sitting on my couch in the living room, just waiting for that moment to happen.

Hands on my thies, head looking straight,

no movement.

Josh was walking around preparing different drinks for tonight, yep alcohol.

I hated it, but I think tonight I will need it.

"Are you okay?" he asked as he put a bottle of vodka on the table.

"Yeah, yeah.." I lied, as I was genuinely freaking out inside.

"You don't look okay." he said in a concerned voice, sitting next to me.

"Luna is there something you need to tell me?"

"No." I said confidently

"Okay then." he smiled and got up, moving on with preparing the drinks.

I just watched him do it, I was too lazy to get up and help him, besides he's an expert if I can say.

"So the plan is going to work like this. You need to get Alec away from me and Andy." he explained

"But how?" I asked

"Just go upstairs with him, I don't know." he said in a calm voice, not even thinking about how I felt.

"Josh I-"

"Luna please.. You gotta help me, I really love Andy."

"Ugh fine."

*ring*

It was the doorbell. Oh no.

I was so scared, but at the same time excited too.

"I'll get it." I stood up and walking over to the door, fixing my hair and looking down to myself.. Just checking..

I grabbed the doorknob and pulled it towards me.

There he was.

The Greek god Alec Fixler.

"Hey" I smiled, already feeling my cheeks turning red.

The feeling of him touching me came back as I looked into the eyes, the flashback was closer and closer...

"Oh hey Luna!" he smiled back

He was so hot. Like how??

He walked past me being followed by the Foursome.

30 minutes later

Josh kept giving me signals to pull Alec away from there.

Everybody was drunk besides me and Alec, which made me even more nervous

We were talking casually..

But every time I looked at his lips..

I felt them on my neck, going down my chest.

Every time I looked at his hands..

I could feel them grabbing me by the waist, pulling me closer.

Whenever I looked at his eyes..

I remember how they were scanning my entire body.

I couldn't resist.

"Alec since they're all.. um.. drunk.." I looked down at my feet.

"I thought we could maybe-"

I was cut off by his lips smashing onto mine.

Holy shit that was an amazing feeling.

We kept on kissing as I jumped and wrapped my legs around his torso, my hands going through his blond hair and his hands going down my...

butt.

We managed to get out of the kitchen and going in the hallway, as I was literally pinned to the wall.

Our lips still connected.

He lowered his head and started kissing my jawline, going down to my neck. I tried my best not to moan, but a little one just needed to get out

"B-Bedroom plea-" I whined as he let me down.

He backed off me and I grabbed his hand, leading him right where I wanted us to be.

My bedroom.

I got in and he followed me, him closing and locking the door after us.

He turned around and looked me in the eyes, then went on top of me and started kissing me again.

updating tonight😊