Right here?

"you're back with A-Alec?" i asked nervously. "Oh no. With Jack, he's my ex ex" she laughed and i soon joined her in relief.

"Silly you, did you really think I'll go back with Alec?" She asked. "Uh I honestly did, but yeah I'm happy for you" I smiled, actually meaning it. She smiled back "thanks blood sis". "Anyways, I'll get going now" I said getting up, heading towards the door. "Okay, see you later" she said waving off.

"Bye"

I walked in the empty school hallway, going down to the bathroom, as suddenly I got dragged into a small room with bunch of cleaning supplies and a washing machine.

I looked up and saw Alec

"Alec, what do you want?" I asked, half annoyed. "You."
he answered as he locked the door.

"Good luck with that." I answered

"I know you want this too and if you don't, I'll make you."

I rolled my eyes, slightly wanting him. He moved closer to me and kissed me. His soft lips connected to mine. He picked me up and put me on top of the washing machine

We slowly turned it into a makeout as I felt him taking his jeans off. I immidiately pulled away

"No. Um.. we shouldn't do this.. Right here." I said, getting a little nervous

"Why, you'll enjoy it trust me." he smiled looking up to me.

I was only getting more nervous, since I've never done something like this before

"Alec, i-i need to tell you something." I said putting my hands away from his shoulders

"Yeah?" he asked politely. Damn, didn't know he could be so caring..

"I-I have never..um.. d-done this before." I said nervously.

"Oh. Well good thing you told me that. Listen you don't have to worry, I'll make your first the best." he smiled

I smiled as he wrapped his hands around me and kissed me again. I kissed him back as I slowly started to feel something in my stomach.

His hands got back on his jeans as he pulled them down and I immidiately looked down

"Wow." I said looking at his underwear. "someone got excited to see me." I smiled playfully

"Oh don't tell me you aren't."

"well no I'm not."

"Are you sure?"

"yes."

"well let me check then."

My eyes widen as he started taking off my jeans.

While he was taking it off, my feet reached for his area as I slowly started palming him. I bit my lip and looked up to him, waiting for his reaction.

He obviously didn't want me to stop, as he turned red. I was able to see every single vein of his.

"Luna.. St-.." he tried to say something, but I took off his underwear as I fully started rubbing it.

"It's so huge" I said as I looked up to him again. His eyes now being shut

I let go of it as I just watched him enjoy the pleasure. He opened his eyes and looked at me. "Why did you stop?" He asked. "Well, I want something too." I playfully smiled.

He smirked as he took off my underwear. Pulled me close as he stared kissing me again. I pulled his shirt up to reveal his built up chest and abs.

He smiled again as he caught me staring at him. I took off the rest of my clothes, leaving both of us butt-naked.

He looked me directly in the eyes.

"relax, Okay?"

I nodded

He slowly thrusted into me as I moaned loudly, because of his lenght. He kept going faster and faster.

"Oh Alec!" I moaned even louder.

"Wrong name."

"Wha-What.." I moaned again "Al-."

"think better" he whispered

"Al- Daddy! F-faster.."

*30 minutes later*

"So, how was it?" He asked smiling. "I don't know, how does it feel for your virginity be taken away from the famous Fixler?" I giggled, putting my clothes back on.

"You know Luna.. I reall-"

"No."

I answered, cutting him off

"But-"

"No"

He smiled "Okay."

"You know you better make sure my brother doesn't find out you took away my virginity. Or else he'll kill you"

"Well I like getting in trouble." he playfully smiled

"Well I don't."

"We should meet up today" he said as we walked back into the hallway

"Uh Fixler.." I sighed. "You know, it was good while it lasted. I don't want to go above that." i smiled as I kissed his cheek and happily made my way to my car as I drove back home.