Detention

Dakota gave me a lot of knew advice on how to make him crazy for me.

"You just need to be really hard to get for max. Two months, and if he cares about you. He'll pass the two months of you being totally harsh to him.", he explained, "don't let him touch you and don't forget, you're there to rule him, 'cause your the queen not his princess. Understood?", he asked.

"Yes.", i replied. "Thanks Dakota, it really means a lot.", i said while pulling him into a hug. "Your welcome sis. You needed a mans advice, even tho i'm gay.", he joked as we both laughed.

As the bell rang i headed to the class i got detention in and sat down at the table in front of Logan.

"Well i haven't seen you for a long time.." he said smirking. I rolled my eyes,'oh shut up.'. He got up and sat next to me. "Damn Andie was right, you are really annoying." I said. "Wait you know my sister!?" he asked suprisingly. 'Well yeah' i said.

I wasn't sure if he was happy about it...

He looked up to me and smiled again, "um so what are you doing tonight?", he asked. 'Definetly not going out with you.' I said as i fake smiled to him.

"Dammit.. well can i at least have your num-" he wanted to say but i interrupted hin by putting my index finger on his lips, 'shh.. You're moving way too fast, if you think that it will make me like you, you're wrong.' I said as the teacher came in.

''Okay guys you can start your homework, i just need to see something really quick'' the teacher went out saying that. ''Thank god.'' I said while putting my legs on the table beside me and grabbing my phone out.

Logan looked over to me,'seriously?' he asked. ''Have a problem Fixler?" i said scrolling through my phone. His hand went on my waist, i grabbed it and pushed it away.

"Don't try me Alec." i said with a serious face as i looked at him.

As the class ended i happily went outside and we had luch.