Fine.

"Well this school is perfect for savages." He said as i looked at him confuesed. "I thought you didn't like when i'm all bad and stuff." I meant. "Just help me out okay? So please." He begged one more time. "Ugh. Fuck it." I said as i let one singh out. "So yeah??" He said happily. "Yeah." I sad with no expression.

My mom made some phonecalls and they got me in. Oh god. Public school. Ew. There are probably so many weird people in there. But maybe Andie isn't so bad after all. I just hope she's not a bitch, because my brother is too stupid to fall in love with someone normal.

Skip to Monday morning

I

heard my alarm and turned it off. Oh god. I really have no motivation for this school. I just hope i'll find some friends that aren't bitchy. I got up and got ready. I decided to look like a real hot badass girl so i put on this:

 I decided to look like a real hot badass girl so i put on this:

I went downstairs and saw Josh waiting for me. "Someone's extra today.." he said. "My middle name is extra bitch." I said as he giggled. Usually he would say something back, but knowing that i'm down to help him, he shut his mouth for once.

We go over to his car and he drives us to school. We walked around as he showed me the school. I need to say, it wasn't that bad as i thought it will be.

We walked through the hallway when this tall, blonde guy came up to us. "Yo what up my boi!" He said as he brohugged with Josh. "And who's this perfection?" He looked over to me. We made eyecontact as Josh interrupted us. "It's my little sister" he said. "Well she doesn't look little to me" he answered as he winked at me. "Bro stop" Josh pushed him a little bit and he took his eyes off me. "Luna this is Alec, my best friend" said Josh. "Do i seem like i care?" I asked as i earned a suprising look from Alec. "Damn, i think she's more savage than me" Alec screamed. I rolled my eyes.

"Where's the Andie girl?" I asked Josh. Josh showed me where she was standing. Damn she was pretty. Short girl, blonde hair and blue eyes. She was standing with one guy and two other girls.

I go over, "hi guys. I'm new here." I said. They all turn around and smile. "I'm Andie, this is Dakota" she pointed at the guy. "And Courtney!" Andie finished. "Well my name's Luna, i'm actually Josh's sister" i explained. Dakota looked at Andie and cheered "problem solved!". Andie looked at me"omg can it be our brothers are literally best friends and i don't know you!" she said. Wait what? I look at her confuesed. "Alec is my super duper overprotective brother." she sighed. "I just met him.. Anyways guys, could you help me out. I'm pretty much new here so i don't know anything." i begged. "Sure hun. I like your style so you can hang out with us!" Dakota said. "Thanks guys" i smiled. "Group hug!" Courtney shouted.

"Goo foursome!!" They all cheered. "Um what is that?" I asked. "Oh it our group name. We own a club it the school Media Club, if u want you can join." Andie explained. "Sure, why not" i said. "Imma go now guys bye!" Courtney said and waved. "She's a collage girl" Dakota said. "Oh cool." I said.

"Guys where's the bathroom?" I asked. The two pointed down the hallway and i started to go. I could feel all the eyes being on me. Ahh.. so nice to be a queen. Suddenly someone dragged me into this small room. I look up and see Alec. He locks the door and moves really close to me. I roll my eyes. "Stop playing Luna, you're hot, i'm hot. Let's just get it done." He said. "Excuse me? Listen i've been working with a lot of fuckboys in my life, but you're the most disgusting for now." I said as he moved backwards. I unlocked the door and go over to the bathroom.

He thought i was that easy. I was hot and a savage. But that didn't mean u was hookinh up with everyone i saw. Maybe thay explains the fact i'm a virgin. And for some reason i was proud bout it, i wanted to wait for the perfect one. No need to hurry, so yeah. I made really clear for the guys at my old school that they can't fuck with me in any sord of way.