II

^^^^Levi above^^^^

Kians pov

I hear the bathroom door open but i ignore it. Im trying to get the bleeding on my brow to stop. When i was shoved into the locker earlier i caught it just right and the vents cut me. It was definitely bruising up already.

"Hey, are you okay," asked the voice i have come to hate and love all at the same time.

I look over at levi, "yes im fine. What do you care?"

His face reddens, im not sure if he is angry or embarrassed, "i care. Look im sorry for what happened earlier in the hall. When i shoved you in the locker, thats when you cut your brow huh?"

Looking at him suspiciously, "yeah, but it will be fine in a day or two."

I turn to look awaywhen i hear his footsteps getting closer. All of a sudden i am up against the bathroom wall. Levi is looking at me with hunger and lust in his eyes. Im confused on why he would look at me like this. He grabs my wrists in one hand and holds them above my head while his other hand runs up my leg then under my shirt. A small goran of pleasure escapes my lips at the contact of his skin on mine. I feel my jeans tightening more than they already are.

"You like that dont you," levi whispers in my ear. At the ghost of his breath past over my ear i moaned.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Levis pov

I hear Kian moan and it makes me hard. I run my hand under his shirt right above his belt, while kissing a trail up his neck to his luscious lips. I have dreamed of kissing his lips since i first saw him. I grab his chin and bring his lips to mine and kiss him. I run my tounge across his lips asking for permission to enter. His lips pzrt slightly to let me in. As i go to deepen the kiss when all of a sudden kian pulls back. He struggles in my grip when one of his hands slips free. With that hand he pushes me back. I stumble xjust slightly as he runs out the bathroom. I turn to go after hi, when my phone goes off. Looking at the screen i see that its kyle. Probably calling to ask where i was. I didnt realize it was already time for practice.

When i get to the gym i run and change into my gym clothes. When i run up to the court coach calls me over. Groaning i head over. I alreafy know what he wants. Im being punished for being five minutes late. I guess he is tryinv to set an example.

"Yes sir," i say as i walk up to him.

He gives me a disapproving look and says, "since you were late you are gonna run today. Maybe it will teach you to be on time. Now get out to the track. You are to run until practice is over. Got it?"

Nodding my head, "yes sir. It wont happen again. Ill head out there now." I jog out the gym to the track to start my punishment.

As i am stretching i start to think of Kian. The way his lips felt against mine. I start running with the thought in my head. I was surprised when he let out a small moan. It had me excited. I shake my head trying not to think of the scene in the bathroom. I decide to focus on my running and speed up.

After a while of running i looking over at the gym door and see coach waving. I guess practice is over. I finish my lap and head inside. As i walk into the changing room everyone is already getting dressed after their showers. I decide to just change my clothes and head home. Ill get a shower bevore bed tonight. I wave and tell my team ill see them tomorrow. As i walk out i hear someone crack a joke about me being on time instead of flirting with some random girl. I shake my head and head out to my car.

*****Unedited******

Second chapter! I would be late for practice for that any day XD

Woow, what a kiss, what did you think?