VII

Kian's pov

It's finally Friday, i've been waiting all week for this. I close my locker after grabbing a few books. I look around the hallway hoping to catch a glance of Levi. I see him walking towards me. I look around and feel my face turning a shade of red. I notice that several people are watching the hottest guy at school walk toward me.

"Hey," i hear Levi say.

I look up at him blushing even more, "hey."

"SO i'll be at your house to pick you up at 7 okay," he says so only i can here.

I smile slightly and nod my head. He walks out the door and i hear murmers around me. I just know there is going to be rumors spread by monday. I grab my bag and walk out the door. I stop at the bottom of the steps to put my headphones on and search for Chainsmokers closer. Its one of my favorite songs right now. I put my skateboard on the ground and head home.

When i get home i go find my mom in her room, "hey mom."

She looks over at me and smiles, "hey baby, how was your day."

"My day was good. So, umm... I have a date tonight," i tell her. I haven't exactly told my mom that i'm gay.

"Okay sweetie. When we he be here to pick you up," she asks.

Looking at her a little confused i ask, "how do you know its a guy?"

"Well baby, your friend didnt close your door all the way when he stopped by the other night," she laughs, "i went to ask if he would be joining us for dinner and y'all were kissing."

Looking at the floor i ask, "so you aren't upset with me?"

She stands up and walks over to me. Wrapping me in a hug she says, "baby i love you. No matter who you love. You are still the sweet boy that cares for his old mom."

I smile and kiss her cheek, "thank you mom. I was scared you would be upset because i won't be giving you grandkids one day."

"Oh honey please. That don't matter. As long as you are happy," she says headed out her room, "plus you could always adopt when you're ready."

I'm looking at the door with my mouth hung open. I can't believe my mom just said that. She has told me she wants grandkids one day. I never thought she would bring up adoption. I smile thinking of the future as i head to my room to get ready. I mean it is five o'clock so i have two hours to get ready. I decide to go take a long hot shower.

When i get out the shower i see that i was in there for nearly thirty minutes. I need to stop thinking of Levi while i'm in there. I wrap a towel around my waiste and head to my room. I dig out my best black skinny jeans. I look through my closet trying to find my black button up shirt. I want to look my best. I dig out my black vans that i wear on special occasions. I figured since this is a date that i could wear them. I spend the rest of the time trying to fix my hair.

I hear a knock on the front door and glance at the clock. He's early. I head down to let him in. When i open the door i freeze. Levi is wearing light blue fitted blue jeans with a white polo shirt. It fits just right. I can see his abs through the material.

Levi's pov

Walking up to the door i knock. I know im a few minutes early. I just couldn't wait any longer. I hear someone approach the door. When it opens i am greated with a smiling Kian. His mouth hangs open as his eyes roam up and down my body. I smile as i take in what he's wearing. His shirt is fitted to him. His hair is styled to the side but dangles. It's like he put some gel in his hand and ran his fingers through his hair at an angle. It makes him look even sexier.

"You look sexy," i say quietly.

He blushes and says, "thanks. Um, you wanna come in for a few minutes. I need to do something before we leave."

I follow him in and close the door. As he walks off to the kitchen and i watch the way his ass sways ever so slightly.The way his jeans hug his hips. I want to walk up and pull him to me and just hold him. I follow him and see him talking to his mom.

"Mom, this is Levi. Levi this is my mom," he says looking between me and his mom.

"Hello Mrs. Quill," i say as i shake her hand.

She smiles, "you can call me Yvette."

Shaking her hand i look closer and notice she has the same eye color as Kian. I step back as they talk and look areound.

"Okay, i'm ready," Kian says.

"Hey, don't keep my baby out to late okay. No later than 11," his mom tells me.

"I'll have him home on time," I say smiling at his mom.

He is looking at his mom with embarrasment, "okay, let's get going."

I head to the door as he says by to his mom. We walk out to my car and i open his door.When he gets in i lightly close the door. By the time i get in the driver seat he is already buckled looking at me.

Smiling he asks, "so where are we going?"

"Well it won't be a surprise if i tell you," i say shaking my head.

When we pull up to the park he is confused. He looks at me with a questioning expression. I shake my head and get out. I walk around and open his door. After he gets out i pop the trunk and dig out a picnic basket. I gab his hand and lead him to my secret spot.

*******Unedited*******

Well, they are on the date.

I wonder what Levi's hidden spot is 

Hope you are enjoying so far