V

Kians pov 

Walking into the nurse's office i am put in one of the beds to get of my foot. She takes of my sock ans shoe as Levi tells her what happened.  I lay my head back as the nurse checks my ankle.

"Okay its just twisted. You will need to be careful for a few days," the nurse is telling me.

Sitting up i nod, "okay so how long do i need to stay in here?"

She looks at me then at the clock, "do you have a ride home?"

As im about to shake my head levi says, "i will take him home. I just need to run back to tell coach and grab our clothes."

She smiles and reaches for her slip to write to the coach. Im guessing to say that levi needs to take me home. I watch as he leaves and just lay back. I clothes my eyes and let my mind wander. I start thinking of how levi picked me up princess style infront of everyone in the gym. I feel my face heat up fron the embarrassment. My mind then wanders to what hapened in the hall. I can still feel his hands on my skin. The way he kissed me, the way he would tug lightly at my hair. Shaking my head i sit up to put my shoes on.

As i wait for levi to get back i start thinking, 'Why did he kiss me like that? I mean he is the hottest basketball player in school, so why me? Maybe its some sick joke.' At that thought i become pissed. Was he toying with  me? What if he is? I cant get the negative thoughts to stop. I just keep making myself even more angry.

As i was about to say screw him the door opened, and there stood levi with all our things. I glare at him as i hobble over to take my bag and clothes from him. He lets the nurse know that we are leaving. I walk out with him close behind. I head to my locker to get a few things, including my skateboard. I never leave that thing anywhere

"You ready to go," he asks.

Looking over at him, "lead the way." I know that was a bit rude since he is giving me a ride home and helped me to the nurses office. I put my head down as i follow him out to his car. I look up when he stops, of course he has charger. From the looks of it, its a 69 dodge charger. Looks to be in great shape, and to top it off its black with silver stripes. Shaking my head i get in the car and tell him my address.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Levis pov

After getting his address we leave the school parking lot. I peak out the  orner of my eye and see that Kian is in a bad mood. I start thinking of ways to talk to him. He seemed to be okay when i left him with the nurse.

Clearing my throat i ask, "are you okay babe?"

He turns to look at me, "dont call me that. Im not your babe."

Surprised i tell him,  "i  sorry i didnt mean to upset you. Its just fhat i really like you. Havent i made that clear?"

"How do i know this isnt some sick joke you are playing," he asks.

Stopping at a stop sign i look over at Kian, "im not playing any game. I love you kian. I have loved you since freshman year."

I can see that i surprised him, "if you have loved me, then why have you been bullying me all this time."

I look down and admit, "i was scared of my feelings. I have been wanting you for 3 years and now im trying to claim you. If only you would let me." With that i turn back forward and head to his house. He doesnt say another word the rest of the ride. Neither do i. I keep thinking that i just confessed and told him i love him. I actually told him. That thought makes me feel better. If only he would retun my feelings.

When i pull up to his house i can see no one is home. I get out and help grab his things. When we get tp the door he unlocks it and we go on. I follow him upstairs and place his books on his desk by the door. I look around and notice that his room is tidy. I notice a few skater posters on the wall. A couple pictures of him and some other person.

"Alright ill let myself out," i tell him as i go to walk out his room.

"Hey, thanks for everything," he says, "i owe you."

At the thought of him owing me i smile, "i'll keep that in mind." I give him a mischievous smile and head out.

*******Unedited*******

Oh, i wonder what Levi has in mind for Kian :D

Find out next chapter :)