4

Angela's apartment was more like a mansion to Nazani. Her parents had always warned her against accepting anything from anyone because we all know nothing is free in this world. Is it fair? Nope, but its life and we have to live it. Nazani threw caution to the wind, after all, who are they to tell her anything when they can't even stand each other.

  Angela left Nazani in the apartment alone because "she wanted to take a stroll". Of course Nazani knew what that meant, but she needed a place to stay even though it meant being stupid.

   It has been 6 hours since Angela supposedly went for a stroll and it was already getting late. So she decided that she'll wait a little while before calling the cops.

  .tick tock...tick tock...tick tock......

An hour later and Nazani couldn't wait any more. Before she could call the cops Angela open the door looking so wasted and dry. As usual, Nazani helped her and that summed up the day for them.

               For 2 weeks Nazani's parents hadn't called and things with Angela were getting worse. Sometimes she would come back drunk or with guys or her friends and they would all drink and smoke and throw up.

Nazani became used to that routine so when Angela told her to try out weed

She did.

And when she told her to try alcohol and drugs 

She did, but didn't stop there.

She started following Angela from one party to another.

Like and comment..
Thanks