A Cat's First Love (Heechul x Reader)

Y/N's POV

I was over the moon. My favorite Kpop group, ZE:A, was coming to my country for the first time. I loved them all with all my heart, but most of it belonged to my bias, Heechul. I love to see him smile, and seeing him rap makes me smile. I couldn't deny that by now I've fallen head over heels in love with him. Just to see one of his pictures make me smile, and hearing him rap onstage clears my eyes from all tears. Now that I was going to see him, I could hardly wait. I've seen many pictures and videos of the boys doing fanservice for their fans, and I prayed Heechul would do the same for me. I put on a long-sleeved white blouse, denim shorts and wore a pendant around my neck. I took out a flower hairpin and pinned up my long fringe. With one last look in the mirror, I grabbed my specially customized totebag with Heechul's name written in gold on it and walked out of the house.

When I arrived at the concert venue, I was shocked by the number of fans gathered around the entrance. While I was waiting in the line to enter the concert hall, I read through the concert schedule and found out that the fanmeet would be the last event for the day. Gripping on to my ZE:A lightstick, I took a deep breath to calm the butterflies in my stomach. Soon, I had entered the concert hall and took my seat.

I waited for the boys to appear onstage, holding a black board with the words 'Jung Heechul' written in pink and yellow, with a picture of a boy wearing cat ears on it. An MC appeared from behind the curtain. With a lively voice, she told the ZEA's to chant "ZE:A" over and over for them to appear. On the count of three, all ZEA's started chanting. Soon, nine beautiful and familiar faces burst out of the curtain, one by one. I screamed, waving my lightstick around. I started scanning the faces as they came in.

Dongjun,
Hyungsik,
Siwan,
Kwanghee,
Kevin,
Taeheon,
Junyoung,
Minwoo,
And lastly....
Jung Heechul.

I watched, lovestruck, as my amazing kitten boy jumped in with his usual, wide smile. His fluffy hair covered his left eyebrow, making him look adorable.

"Heechul! Heechul oppa!!" I started shouting and waving my board. For a split second, I could've sworn Heechul looked my way. My heart skipped a beat. Soon, the boys got into position and started singing their opening song, Here I Am.

Time Skip

Soon, the performance had ended and it was time for the fanmeet to start. I felt all jittery and my handmade ZEA notebook shook in my hands. I was about to meet the man of my dreams, Jung Heechul. I nervously waited for my turn to meet the members. When it was my turn, Dongjun, my 2nd bias, gave me a bright and adorable smile and signed my notebook. Same went for all the members. As I approached Heechul, which was the 2nd last, my heart started racing. He gave me a warm smile.
"What's your name?" he asked.
"Y-Y/N..." I stuttered, still awestruck by his beauty. As he finished signing the book, he held it in his hand and stretched it out towards me. Suddenly, all those times where I would cry alone in a corner would come back to me, how I used to imagine that Heechul was there by my side, comforting me like a boyfriend would. Without thinking, I bent over the table separating the two of us and hugged Heechul tight.

"I'm so glad.... I finally met you, Jung Heechul. Thank you... for everything, my catboy." Suddenly, I felt a pair of burly arms dragging me away from him, breaking us apart roughly. I could not see what had happened as my eyes were blurred from tears. I heard a bunch of fans whispering in disapproval. The pair of arms threw me out of the hall and slammed the door in my face. Tears poured down my face as I sloppily wiped them with the back of my hand and went to a small corner in the venue where I was sure that I could weep alone. This time, I didn't have the heart to pretend that Heechul was beside me, calming me down. My heart hurt too much. I heard the sounds of excited squealing and figured that the fanmeet had ended and everyone was about to leave with smiles on their faces. A thought struck me. Why was I crying? I got to see my most favorite Kpop group, ZE:A, sing! And I met almost all of them too, including the love of my life! Why... Why was I so ungrateful!??!!