Cold Metal Kiss (MoonWoo)

❌Do not read if sensitive to self-harm scenes❌
__________________________________

Minwoo ran like there was no tomorrow.
He knew what his elder would do to himself after what had just happened.
After what he saw two months ago...
He knew it was bound to happen again tonight.
He ran, ran uncontrollably, each step full of pain, worry, fear, as he placed his feet lightly on each step before lifting off.

"Please... Junyoung... Don't do it again..."
____________________________________

He sat on the cold, hard stone ground of the roof. The winter winds made the light daggerin his hand lose heat, freezing to temperatures colder than ice. The dim moonlight reflected off a single, solitary water mark on his pale skin, as he let the cold kiss of the blade slit through his melanin skin, letting a stream of red pour out of the thin line on his stained red flesh. Each time he slit, it felt like breathing. The first few times had hurt, but gradually, it became the only way for the 28 year old leader to let all his fears, his worries, his pains... For it all to flow outthrough the stream of warm red liquid, dripping from his wrist down his strong arms. Letting each red stream flow out from his scarred wrist simultaneously with the transparent, salty stream from his dark eyes, he was just waiting.... Waiting for the burden to be lifted off. Waiting for something better than the cold kiss of metal.

Just then, a lean, small figure burst through the dark green door. Junyoung's eyes showed some life for a moment, before returning to their dull, lifeless orbs. Seeing the blood-stained blade in the elder's left hand, Minwoo let his own tears fall uncontrollably. Slowly, he reached down to wrap his fingers around the elder boy's fragile left wrist. Instead of snatching the blade away, Minwoo placed the blood stained metal on his own snow white skin.

"Hyung... Cut me instead. Let me feel your pain, don't go through all this by yourself anymore. Leave on me the scars you leave on yourself, stop suffering alone already!!"

Junyoung's eyes shot open with worry as he swivelled his head to look at the younger's face. Placing a bloody hand on his wet cheek, tears fell from his eyes at a faster rate.

"No Minwoo... I can't do that. You don't understand--"

"Yes, hyung. I don't understand!! So please... Let me understand. Let me feel the pain you've gone through. Let me feel the warmth of blood trickling down my wrist and let me feel what's so good about it!! Because I don't know.... I've never known... Why it feels all so good to you... Because each slit you've made on your skin is a slit made on my heart."

Minwoo leaned closer, pressing his trembling lips against Junyoung's as he ran the blade slowly across his own palm, letting the blood flow from it while he grasped Junyoung's wrist. Pressing his face closer to the younger's, Junyoung felt Minwoo's cold, wet cheek against his own as the younger tightened his grip around his wrist, letting the blood flow together, creating a warm friction between the two.

Letting go, Minwoo released his grip on both Junyoung's wrist and lips, panting and sobbing.

"I'm so sorry Minwoo... Please forgive me.... I'll never do it again..."

Knocking his forehead against the elder's, Minwoo chuckled slightly.

"Okay."

And for the first time, Moon Junyoung felt the feel of a kiss better than one from a metal blade.
__________________________________
Forgive me for being so terrible :P