I'm hungry (2jun)

"Aish... I'm hungry..."

Dongjun looked at the leader.

"That's too bad. Everyone else went to Lotte World except me and I can't cook without burning something down"

Junyoung smiled warmly at the maknae, chuckling softly.

"Thanks for offering to stay home with me. I promise I'll bring you to Lotte World once my leg heals."

Dongjun's eyes lit up and he grinned happily. He had chosen to stay at home and take care of his disabled leader who didn't feel like going to the amusement park that day. It didn't matter much that he could not go on his favorite rides, for spending time with Junyoung was more enjoyable than going to Lotte World (not that he would admit it).

The silence was interrupted by a low growling sound. Their eyes dropped down to stare at the source of the sound. Junyoung let out an embarrassed laugh.

"Well, I better feed you or else Kevin hyung is gonna come home and yell at me." Dongjun stood up from the couch and went to the kitchen, Junyoung following not far behind.

"Tell him if he dares to, I'll yell at him back two times worse," Junyoung paused to think for better punishments for his hyung.
"And I will use his antique silverware as a dart set"

The two boys burst out laughing, imagining the horrified look on Kevin's face if that were to happen.

After searching through a several cupboards, Dongjun finally found a jar of chocolate chip cookies up on a high shelf. However, as much as he tried to reach for it, he was just too short.

"Damn that fat giraffe Hyungsik" Dongjun muttered under his breath. "If only you don't have an injury, then you might be able to reach for it," the maknae sighed.

Suddenly, an idea flashed in his mind as his trademark cheeky grin appeared on his face.

"Hyung! Come closer here!"

Junyoung tilted his head like a confused puppy but hobbled up to Dongjun slowly on his crutches.

Dongjun grabbed his arms. The leader stared at his dongsaeng and asked, "What are you doing? It's got to be something cheeky again right?"

"Let go of your crutches and hold on tight to me, okay?"

Junyoung's eyes widened at his words but nevertheless, he slowly let go of his crutches and clutched tightly onto Dongjun for support.

Suddenly, the maknae lifted him up bridal style, causing the elder to yelp and wrap his arms tightly around the younger's neck, burying his head into his toned chest, eyes squeezed shut.

"Yah, Kim Dongjun!! What do you think you're doing?! Let me down!!"

"Do you want those cookies or not?? It's not my fault you can reach for it but I can't!"

Junyoung grumbled and slowly let go of one hand around the maknae's neck, reached out and grabbed the small glass jar on the high shelf.

"Okay, I've got the jar. Now put me down."

Dongjun merely smirked and gave the elder a quick kiss, making him jolt in surprise.

"I should stay home with you more often. Then I can have an excuse to carry you again when you're hungry."

The leader blushed furiously.

"Wh-whatever. Just let me down"

Dongjun carefully placed the elder back on his two feet, an arm out to steady him while he grabbed his crutches. Once Junyoung was standing properly, he gave Dongjun a small peck on his lips and ruffled his hair.

"This kid...."