I Will Always Love You (SiKwang)

Siwan POV

I was listening to music and reading a book, relaxing, at the dorm at night when the door opened. It was my little ray of sunshine, Hwang Kwanghee. I was about to greet him with a smile when I noticed his forlorn expression. The smile was immediately wiped from my face and I ran towards him.

"Kwanghee... What happened?" I asked softly. I could see tears brimming in his eyes as he pointed to my phone on the couch.

"My name... Most searched..." he said while sniffling. I immediately understood what he had said and rushed to search up his name. I gasped when I saw the search results. It was all about his recent announcement about his plastic surgery. With a shaking finger, I touched the comments button and my heart ached terribly.

"Hwang Kwanghee of ZE:A has a plastic face?! He even said it as if it's no big deal... How immature."

"I thought that he was good looking until I heard that he had gotten plastic surgery. I'm truly so disappointed"

To my horror, I saw that someone had leaked his high school picture in the Internet and people were leaving horrible remarks about his face.

Kwanghee suddenly burst into tears.

"Waeyo, Siwan-ah? I wanted to break the news to everyone without making it seem serious... Why is everyone taking it so badly?? Am I really that ugly? Aren't I just dragging the whole group down with me now? I'm just a useless guy... I don't have any talents... So why does this have to happen to me? Why is everyone making my life so difficult??" he sobbed. My heart ached at his words and I grabbed him by his wrist and sat him on couch. I then hugged him tightly, tears streaming down my face.

"No Kwanghee. You are absolutely beautiful, you make me laugh at my hardest times, and everyone loves you. So don't let a few evil commenters ruin your view of yourself. You are a ray of sunshine in my life. I love it when you smile, when you laugh, when you tease me... So don't think that nobody loves you when I do!" I yelled. Kwanghee looked taken aback.

"S-Siwan.... Thank you... I don't know what I would do without you."

I stroked his tear-stained face, wiping away his tears. I took a tissue and softly dabbed at his tears and cleaned his face. He suddenly stood up. I looked up at him in slight surprise. He wrapped his skinny arms around me, whispering in my ear.

"Thank you, Siwan, for always being there for me. You're the best friend I could ever ask for......

Siwan-ah...

Saranghae"

I could feel his warm breath against my ear, his long arms holding me close. This was a side of Kwanghee I've never seen before. I was shocked. The boy who I've always liked ever since the day I met him. He likes me back?? I was about to ask him when he suddenly pulled away.

"I-I'm sorry, Siwan-ah. I didn't mean to--" I cut him off. I wrapped my arm around his waist and swiftly pulled him close. Startled, he placed his hands on my shoulders.

"You love me?"

Kwanghee looked down, ashamed of himself.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier.... Do you know how much I went through, not knowing how you felt about me, trying to control my feelings, not knowing if you loved me back?!"
He looked up, shocked.

"Siwan... You... Love me too?"

I scoffed teasingly.

"Took you long enough, pabo"

He smiled.

"Komawo, Siwan-ah. For loving me"

I pulled him closer.

"Even if this whole world hates you, I don't want you to ever forget that I will always love you, Hwang Kwanghee."

With that I stood on tiptoes, closed my eyes and placed my lips on his, giving him my first kiss.