I missed you (MoonWoo)

"Moon Junyoung...!!! Are you coming or not?!!" Minwoo yelled to nobody in particular. Taehun, who was sitting on a nearby couch checking his Twitter, raised his head to look at the younger and chuckled.

"Stop worrying, I assure you Junyoung wouldn't miss his favorite dongsaeng's first fanmeeting. It's too much of a memorable moment for you and I'm pretty sure that if he knows what's good for him, he'd definetely come."

Minwoo pouted for the millionth time that day and crossed his arms, sulking. Just then, the staff rolled in a large gift box on a trolley. Minwoo and Taehun swivelled their heads to look at the human sized box, stunned.

"It's another gift from your fans, Minwoo-shi!" he called, before hurrying out of the waiting room. Curious at the huge present, Minwoo walked up to it and slowly pulled the bow on the box. Lifting the cover, he saw an adorable stuffed teddy bear in it. Grinning, Minwoo was just about to reach out to hold it when it suddenly stood! Minwoo jumped back in surprise. The bear climbed out of the box and made its way to Minwoo, who took multiple clumsy steps backwards. Soon after, the boy felt his back hit something cold and solid and knew that he couldn't run from the huge creature anymore. He closed his eyes, expecting the worst.

Just then, he felt a pair of warm, fluffy arms envelope him in a tight hug. Opening his eyes warily, Minwoo struggled to lift his head to look at the bear's face, as he was squished against the fluffy tummy. Letting go of its grasp on Minwoo, the bear waved at him. Minwoo raised his eyebrow and cocked his head to the side, before placing both hands on either side of the bear's head and lifted it up, revealing a slightly messy, grinning Junyoung. Smiling broadly, Minwoo wrapped his arms and legs around the elder, giving him a bone crushing hug.

"Junyoungie!!! Did you plan all this? Thanks so much~!!"

Junyoung smiled at the younger who was now clinging onto him like a koala. "I missed you, and I just wanted to see the look on your face when you saw the bear costume," he chuckled.

Minwoo smiled even wider and slanted his lips over the leader's. Junyoung deepened the kiss, clutching onto the smaller boy's tiny waist.

"Look at you, still thin as ever," he broke the kiss and mumbled and placed a small kiss on the crook of Minwoo's neck. "At least you're eating well..." Minwoo blushed softly.

"Even so, you have to take care of yourself, okay my little koala?"

Minwoo giggled at the nickname and placed his lips on Junyoung's once again, a desire to remain there forever building up in his heart.

"I missed you, Minu. A lot."

"Me too, my pretty Moonie. Me too."

He pressed his forehead against the elder's affectionately, and wrapped him in a tighter embrace, burying his face in the crook of his lover's neck.

Taehun, on the other hand, simply excused himself out of the room and stood outside the doorway, smiling widely at the sight of the two lovers reunited after a long time.

A/N: Oneshot is based off the picture Moonwoo posted on Instagram after Minwoo's fanmeeting.