Chapter 3

This one is just kind of building a story line. It get better, keep reading and commenting.

~Hunter

Chapter 3

            The sun shined enter the window. I slowly opened my eyes. I kept them squinted so I could actually see. I looked around at my surroundings. I was still in Louis and Harry’s room, but no one was there. I frowned and got up. How long had I been asleep?

            I walked down the hall, still in my boxers. The kitchen was empty too, but there was a huge stack of waffles sitting on the table. There was a note by it. It read: Hey Niall. The boys and I went to the store for a bit. We will be home in another 1-2 hours, if you wanna come down we will wait at the coffee shop at 1:00 callus.

            ~Liam

            I frowned. That nightmare last night had really scared me. I know it would never happen, but just the way everything was so real. To be honest I didn’t want to go into town today. I just wanted to stay at home. My head hurt and my stomach growled.

            “Well I better get eating those waffles before they get cold.”

            I dug in. I looked at the clock while the syrup ran down the back of my throat. It was 12 already. I grabbed my phone sitting on the counter and called Liam’s cell. After the second ring there was an answer.

            “Hello?”

            “Hey Liam it’s Niall.”

            “Oh,” His voice got lighter, he seemed stressed. “I’m glad you called. I was really worried about you. Are you okay? You seemed……….weird last night? Should I come home?”

            “You don’t have to. I’m okay and there is no reason to worry. I just had a nightmare that really freaked me out. It was about you so that’s why I didn’t ask to sleep in your bed.” I smiled. He did care about me. It wasn’t like it sounded; he would never do that to me.

            “I think I should come home.” He said again. His voice rose higher when he got worried.

            “No. Don’t worry about it Liam. I’m not scared anymore and enjoy the day. I’m going to stay home. Love you guys. Bye.” I said quickly. I pulled the phone from my ear.

            “Bye.” I heard the word tumble out.

            What was I to do today? I really want to color or bake. Or both! I’m not going to lie I suck at cooking, but I really do enjoy it. So, I ask Harry if I can help him cook. I want to make a cake for some reason.

            I got onto a computer. Considering we weren’t at home, we didn’t have any cook books to use, thank god for the internet. I research a chocolate cake. I found tons of recipes and finally found one that sounded fantastic. It was called ‘Gooey Double Chocolate Cake”. Just saying those words made my mouth water.

            I wrote down all the ingredients and called up a cabby. I headed to the grocery store. I was looking for some vanilla extract when my phone buzzed. It was another blocked message. I furrowed my eyebrows.

            ‘Don’t give me that look. I just wanted to say I love you and hi.’

            Why does Liam text me blocked numbers? I hate it. Obviously it is him. I continued my search for the brown liquid. I got everything I needed and went to the register. I paid for it and thanked the nice, gray haired lady.