Chapter 11

Hey guys! Sorry I was supposed to upload this last night but everything was just super slow! I love you and i hope you like this chapter! Sorry it's a little short! Read, Comment, Vote!

~Hunter

Chapter 11

            “Are you sure it’s my Louis Tomlinson?” I asked sadly. All the boys were watching me now and Harry was out of his walking towards the phone.

            “Yeah. I got to get back to work. Remember  North Creek Hospital.”

            “Okay thanks.” WE headed over to the hospital. The car ride was so quiet and awkward, except for Liam, he rubbed my back and whispered how much he loved me in my ear.

            Usually I would laugh but I had to make sure that Lou was okay first.

            “he’s gonna be okay, Niall.” He tried reassuring me but I knew as much as he did, we didn’t know what to expect. I turned my head away from him. It’s Liam’s fault, if me and him weren’t dating then maybe Lou wouldn’t have gotten hurt. He tipped my chin to look up at him. His brown eyes buried into my blue ones. His eyebrows ways and his turned into his crooked smile.

            “You don’t know that.” I cried quietly. I ripped my head out of his hands and  buried then into mine. The tears kept coming. I just cried harder and harder. No matter how hard I tried to hold them back they wouldn’t stop. Damn it. Everyone was gathering around me now and cooeing to me softly.

            “Thanks guys. I’m sorry, I’m just so worried.” I said hiccupping at the tears still streaming down my face.

            Everyone nodded and gave me an understanding look, everyone except for Harry.

            “Why are you so worried Niall? He is my boyfriend.” He said angrily. Everyone looked at him with a startled look.

            “The question is not why I’m so worried but why are you not?” I snapped back at him.

            “He is going to be fine. I know it.” His voice rose.

            “You don’t know shit Harry!” I yelled at him. His eyes got bigger and he looked taken aback.

            “All I know is that you have a little crush on Lou, don’t he? It’s obvious.” He smirked but the red in his eyes showed how angry he really was.

            “You jerk.” I was seeing red,  I had nothing to do except to stop him. I lunged from my seat and onto Harry. I punched him in the face as hard as I could. His hand went up to his face. The emotion on his face turned from hurt to hatred. He rolled in the limo so he was on top of me. He punched me in the nose. The blood squirted from my nose. A pain surged through my head. I knew he was stronger then me but I kept fighting.

            “STOP!!!” I heard that word called a lot but I continued to throw useless punches.

            A huge tug on the back of my shirt sent me flying backwards. We met a very angry Zayn. We all know that he was the strongest guy in the group with Liam as the second.

            “You both love him, SO WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING?” He yelled at the top of his lungs. He was never this angry. I felt bad. I hung my head and pointed my eyes to Harry. He was doing the same. I was ashamed.

            “Harry. I’m sorry.” I said stubbornly. But I did mean it. He was being a jerk though. Nobody tells me who I love and who I don’t. ESPECIALLY, when I don’t even know.

            “No I’m sorry. I was just being jealous.” He added.

            We rode in silence the rest of the ride. Liam was mad, I understand why though. I would be mortified if I was told Liam liked someone el-. My phone buzzed in my pocket. I slid it open.

            ‘You said you didn’t want him in your life. I got rid of him for a while. I hope you like the renovations. ;)’

            It was the blocked number. Who was this guy? Why were they txting me? They hurt Lou? I locked my jaw in place until we got to the hotel. I ran out of the car with the rest of the boys. I was yanked back by my collar. I whirled around to find Liam sitting there.

            “Niall. Do you love Lou?” He said sternly. My eyes got big and my mouth dropped. How? Why? What? When did he start thinking that?

            “No. No…… He’s. Liam he’s my best friend.”

            “That wasn’t my question.”

            “I….I just…I do. I love Lou.” His eyes dropped and the tears welled up in his eyes. I couldn’t see him like this.

            “But I love you more. You are my life Liam. I need you.” I said raising his chin so he was looking at me. “I love you.” I whispered. I pressed my lips to his. He pulled away.

            “I think that maybe we should just take a break.”

            “No! Don’t leave me Liam. I love you. I need you.” He looked at me and nodded.

I smiled and jumped up and down I hugged him and kissed his lips over and over again.

            “But. Please don’t take our relationship for advantage. This is my last warning okay?” He smiled.

            I nodded and smiled. I had almost forgotten about Louis. I pressed my lips to his hard and kept them there. I pulled away and sprinted to the hospital.

            The boys waited in the waiting room and all had a huge smile on their face. What had just happened?

            “Zayn what happened!?!” I yelled. The lady up front gave me a finger to the lips. I lipped the words 'I'm sorry' and I gave her a small smile and looked at them.

            “He was just shot in the arm. He is going to be fine. He just needs a cast!” They both whispered. I jumped up in the air. He was going to be okay. He was alright.

                                    Now who shot him?