Chapter 1

I'll miss you.

Lucy's POV
_____________

The soft touch of his hands grazed my back, lightly. He kissed my hand. I could feel the tears brewing, slipping, festering in his eyes. The airport was packed full of people but I couldn't hold myself back. I pushed my body against his and gave him a tight squeeze. I don't want to loose my bestfriend. He lifted me up, my legs wrapped around his torso and stroked my back. Why was he leaving? For Loren? Is he sick of me? I thought we were friends. Bestfriends.

"Lucy, I'm not gone for long. You know the boys will take care of you." He said smiling. I just nodded and hugged him one last time. I'm not going to see him now for 1 month and exactly 13 days. He's standing right next to me and I already miss him, with my whole heart. He'll remember me, right? When he's having fun out in LA?

"Harvey?" I asked," will you miss me?" He laughed and smirked.
"Of course." He replied. I felt brave. I let the feelings out and I leaned in and kissed him. Right on the lips. Why? You may ask? Because I love him. Unexpectedly he kissed back, his soft lips pressed against mine and his hand rested on my waste and the other on my cheek. He broke it and smiled lightly.

"We'll talk, I promise." He said kissing my cheek. I just let my bestfriend of 12 years know I like him. Does he feel the same? I wiped away a few tears and smiled back at him.

"I'll miss you." I whispered.

"I'll miss you too" He replied back.

Harvey picked up his suitcase and walked away turning every 2 seconds to look at me. I backed up until my back fell into one of the boys. I turned and realised it was Mikey, my brother. He smiled and pulled me in for a hug. I started sobbing and I felt the warmth of the rest of the boys coming into a group hug. I couldn't stop crying. I couldn't stop missing him.

"We should get home, lu." Said Andy giving me a sympathetic smile. I nodded and turned one last time to check Harvey regretted going to LA and see him come running back to us, to me. But he wasn't there. Not even in sight. Mike grabbed my hand and we went out of the airport and made our way back to the car.