Chapter 4

Smile baby, smile

Lucy's POV

"lu, wake up! were home" said Andy poking my cheek. I grabbed my bag and walked into the house.

I instantly grabbed my phone, ran upstairs, and FaceTimed Harvey.

The call connected instantly.

"hey Lu." he said smiling at me.

"hey boy! how was your day in LA?"

"great! I went to Capitol Records for a look around before I start receding the album."

My heart filled with happiness for him, " that's great! how's Loren?"

"heyyy baby cakes longtime no see!" I heard her scream and run into the view of the camera.

"lor! I miss you!" I shouted.

"miss you too! I gotta go help the momma I'll be 10 bitches!" she once again, screamed. god I love her.

"hows everyone at home?" asked Harvey.

"their good, I'll take you downstairs, the stupid idiots are playing fortnite!"

I ran downstairs with the phone in my hand and sat right in the middle of Ryan and Mikey.

"yo Harvey!" said rye waving at him.

"whats up!" he replied saying hello to everyone.

___________________________

We were on FaceTime for about 2 hours just chatting away to Loren and Harvey. The time flew by and it was already 10pm and me being me was half asleep on Ryes shoulder. Well half asleep until I became fully asleep curled up next to Rye on the sofa with his arms around my body.

"lucy? can we talk?" asked Ryan waking me up. I nodded wiping my sleepy eyes. he smiled big at me.

"look, I know you love Harvey but I just haft to let you know that, you.. you make my life 100x better. and I couldn't live without you." i smiled

"i couldn't live without you either bestie!" I replied.

"but Lucy, I really like you. I haft to get it off of my chest and tell you. I couldn't stop myself."

My mind became puzzled and overwhelmed with millions of thoughts. He moved closer to me. our lips almost touching and I kissed him. he didn't kiss me. I kissed him. What have you done?

"lucy? why don't you go upstairs to bed?" said rye waking me up.
What is this deja vu?

"What just happened?" I asked.

"You fell asleep of FaceTime to Harvey and Loren about an hour ago and you've been flat out since."

"Oh, okay." I replied and stood up from the sofa, "must have been a dream then." I said smiling at him. He made a puzzled expression and messed up my hair. He put his hand on my back which led me up the stairs and into my room.

"Goodnight, rye." I said closing the door.

"Night." He said smiling.

I got under to covers still fully dressed unable to have the energy to remove them.