Chapter 26

Lucys POV

"Happy birthday too you. Happy birthday too you. Happy birthday dear Lucy. Happy birthday too you!" All the boys sang in unison. I opened up my eyes to reveal them all in my room.

"Your an adult!" Shouted Brook. He threw a pillow at me and jumped up and down.
"Aaaaah Thank you my boys." I Said getting up and jumping with Brook as we acted silly for a few seconds.

"It's the 23rd of January 2019 and today 18 years ago this princess was as born." Mikey said. He hugged me and I began to calm down.
"Guess what I can do now? Legally drink." I sounded so excited.
"Okay chill out." Andy said. I laughed lightly.

"Happy birthday my gorgeous girl." Harvey Said. He kissed my lips lightly and I ran downstairs. Excited to see what the boys had got me. All of them followed after me.

"It's a joint present." Jack said handing me a envelope. I opened it up revealing a card. I read it and smiled to myself. It was so nice what they wrote inside.

"Look In The bottom of the envelope." Rye told me. I looked at all of them confused.
"Come on lucy! Just do it." Harvey Shouted. He was really excited.

I pulled out a pair of car keys 'Range Rover sport' was what it read on the back.

"Your shitting me!" I Screamed.
"What the fuck!" I shouted after.

"Go outside!!!" Andy said. I laughed and smiled so big. I opened up the front door and ran out onto the driveway.

"This can't be mine." I Said with my hand over my mouth. They all nodded.
"Ah, I love you guys so much." I told them. I hugged all of them and got to Harvey.

"Your so annoying, I love it." I Said kissing his cheek. He moved his head and lightly kissed my lips.
"It's also got seven seats so guess what?" Brook said.

"You can all come with me wherever I go!?" I Asked getting excited.

"Yep." Rye said. He hoped into the car after I unlocked it. I waited for them all to get in with Harvey in the passenger seat, Rye, Mikey and Andy in the middle and Jack and Brook in the back.

"Shit, I've never drove a car the big." I started the engine and moved my seat to the correct position checking my wing mirrors.

"Ready?!" I shouted.
"Wooooo!" They all said as I drove off of the driveway.

"Let's go get a McDonald's." I Said as I followed the route I knew off by heart to get there.