Chapter 30

Lucys POV

"So definitely the pink dress?" I asked Loren for probably the fifth time.
"Yes Lucy! Have some confidence babe you look perfect." She said slipping her shoes on.

I nodded and put on a dusty pink dress with cutouts at the stomach on. It was tight fitting and showed off my bum, for once - considering it usually looks so flat.

I then put on some nude heels to finish off my outfit.

"Wait." Loren said just as I was about it open the door, "I have your present." She went to her bag and picked out something quiet small. She handed it too me.

It was a small pandora box. I opened it and read the message that was on the charm.
"bestfriends forever." I smiled to myself and and looked up at her from the box.
"It's gorgeous, thank you." I told her.
"I have a matching one!" She showed me her bracelet and smiled at me. I laughed and put it on my bracelet and then put it back on my wrist.

"I love you." I told her pulling her in for a hug.
"I love you too." She replied.

We both then went downstairs.
"Where's Harvey?" I asked once I was there.
"Upstairs." Andy replied pointing to his room you could just see on the landing if you looked up the stairs. I smiled at him and went upstairs and into Harvey's room.

"Hi baby." I said walking in too see him in a pair of black ripped jeans but still deciding what top to wear.

"I don't know which one to wear. Can you decide for me?" He asked. I nodded and walked over to where he was and where he had all of his options laying on his bed.
"That one." I pointed the black button down shirt with a floral print on it. He nodded and put it on buttoning it up all the way.

"Hell no Harvey." I Said laughing. I unbuttoned two of the buttons and nodded.
"That's better, you look sexier." I told him. He nodded and laughed before shortly kissing me on the lips. I smiled at him and grabbed his hand the walked with him downstairs.

"You look gorgeous by the way." He whispered in my ear when we were sitting in the living room.

"Guys people are here." Brook said then he opened the door to about 10 people. They were all friends from LA. They walked in and came over to me, Harvey and Rye who were now standing in the middle o f the living room. We had moved all of the sofas and coffee tables right to the back on the walls so their was room.

"I can't believe this, thank you all for coming." I said hugging all of them. Harvey and Rye did the same. And not too long after another about 10 people came walking in, some were old friends from school and I couldn't wait to see them. I went over and greeted all of them.

Music started to play throughout the whole house and I turned around to see Jack putting on a playlist that played through the speakers.
"Thanks Jack." I Said hugging him.
"Happy birthday, love you." He said. I stood on one of the stairs with Rye and Harvey.

Rye Shouted over the music and it quickly lowered the speaking volume and the volume of the music.

"Erm, we wanna say thanks for coming and have a wicked night." Rye said.
"There's drinks over there on the bench so let's have some fun!" I Shouted.
"Thanks for coming again guys." Harvey Said.

The music went straight back up and clearly people were having a good time.

"I'm getting a drink, what of you want babe?" Harvey asked me.
"Vodka and coke please." I told him he nodded and walked off to get both of us a drink. More people started to come in, some of Harvey's and some of Rye's friends.

I was talking to some old friends from Bristol.
"I cast believe what happened to Adam, did you see?" One of my friends, Laura asked me. I nodded.

"I know we never ended us on good things, but it's sad." I told them, I was trying to act as oblivious as possible, honestly it was sad. Harvey came over to me and a few of both of our friends with drinks.
"Thank you." I told him.

"So the two of you, seem proper happy." Josh said, a friend we were both close with back home. We both nodded and I smiled up at him.

"And your engaged too?!" Georgia Said smiling at the pair of us.
"Yep." I showed them all my ring.
"You haven't planned a wedding though?" Laura asked us.
"No not just yet, we think we're still both not fully ready for marriage but it will definitely happen." Harvey told them, his arm was snaked around my waist. They all nodded and we told them we were going to see everyone else.

'Youngblood' came on just as I was pouring my next drink and I quickly downed it again so I could dance. There were a few people dancing so I pulled Harvey up and made him dance with me. I think I may have had too many drinks at this point, Harvey had too. We sang/ shouted along to the lyrics and danced up against eachother. He kissed me and grineded his body up against mine. This boy makes me feel so may different things. I turned around to face him.

"I love you." I whispered in his ear.
'I love you too' He mimed from his lips.

__
Song: Maroon 5 - girl like you (roadtrip cover)

Lucy xx