Chapter 23

Lucys POV

"So, let me see the ring!" I heard an American girl say as I was going around and greeting everyone. I turned and saw Loren next to Zach, they were holding hands.

"Oh of course!" I Said laughing as i showed her the gorgeous ring.
"It's so beautiful." She told me engulfing me in a hug, "I'm really happy for you Lucy." I smiled at her.

"Thank you, I'm so happy too." I replied.

"Congratulations then." Zach said hugging me.
"Thanks pineapple." I told him, "what's going on here then?" I asked both of them.

Zach smirked lightly and took his hand in Loren's again.

"I guess we're trying this?" He said. I smiled at them. They look cute. Awh.

"Boo!" Someone tickled my sides.
I turned and saw Rye with the biggest smile.

"Look at me! I'm nearly a married women!" I told him showing my ring.
"Your growing up." He said smiling.
"Oi, shut up Rye." I Said hitting his side lightly.

"Is Mikey here?" I asked him.
"Yeah he's over there with the rest of the boys." Rye pointed to the group of them.

"Come with me then." I said grabbing his hand and dragging him along.

"So?" I asked them as I got there.

"Wow, I'm so proud of you. Your a proper woman." Brook said. I laughed lightly and hugged him.

"Mikey?" I Said asking for his opinion.
"I love it. Congratulations baby sister, all grown up now." He said as he hugged me tight. He kissed my forehead and I smiled huge. Mikey approves, that's important to me.

"He asked for my consent." Mikey told me.
"Thank you, I love you." I Said.

"Congratulations babe." Jack said hugging me. All these hugs.
"Yeah We're all really proud of you." Andy said taking me out of jacks arms and hugging me too.

"Right I'm going to go and see mum." I Said.
"Okay, love you." Rye said.
"Love you all too." I told them.

I walked over to We're I could see my mum talking to Nicky, Harvey's mum. Harvey was there too, his face still beaming with that gorgeous smile.

"Hey." I said hugging my mum then going over to Nicky and giving her a hug too.
"We're really happy for the two of you." My mum said. I went closer to Harvey and he put his arm around my waist.
"We're happy too." Harvey Said smiling down at me since he's like 6 inches taller than me. I nodded and kissed his cheek.

"Are elliot and Ollie here?" Harvey asked.
"Yeah son, just over there." His dad said as he walked over and pointed in the direction of Harvey's two brothers.

My mum gave me a look of approval and I smiled massive and we walked over to Ollie and Elliot together.

"Hi guys." Harvey Said once we were there.
"Hey bro, congrats." Ollie said giving him a bro hug and so did Elliot.
"Come here." Ollie said to me. He hugged me and elliot did to.

"You two look great." Elliot told us. I looked at Harvey and smiled.
"Thank you, how are you?" I asked them.
"Great, Thanks" they both replied in unison.

"We better be eating, right Harvey?" I asked him.
"You know." He said winking at me.

"We should go see everyone else." Harvey Said waving at his brothers and walking off with me at his side.

"Oh my god, Harvey." I Said smiling.
"What gorgeous?" He asked me looking at me.

"Thank you, I love you so much." I Said and faces him. He kissed my lips lightly then hugged me.

"This is amazing." I told him. I couldn't say it enough. I was the happiest girl on earth, the luckiest girl on earth.

______

Xoxo

-Lucy🍓