Chapter 19

Lucys POV

"Don't be sorry Rye, it's not your fault." I told him as i walked around the room. I looked out of my window onto the Main Street in the estate where we live to see if I could see Harvey, no sign of him. The car was no longer on the drive way so I guess he took it.

"It is my fault though, if we never slept together you wouldn't of had an argument." He signed and ran his fingers through his hair then put his head in his hands.

"Who's to say I didn't want to sleep with you." I said turning around to him. He looked up and couldn't help himself but smirk.
It was soon wiped off when he came to a realisation.

"I was 20, it wasn't responsible of me to take your virginity from you at the age of 15." He shook his head while speaking.
"Rye, age is only a number, if I never wanted to do it you know for a fact I wouldn't of." I told him.

"Why don't you text Harvey and tell him to come back." He said avoiding the whole conversation of our past. I nodded and did so.

"Let's go downstairs if your not even willing to talk about it." I Said opening my door and making my way into the living room once I was at the bottom of the stairs. Rye followed shortly after.

"You okay? The shouting was pretty loud." Said Brook as I sat down imbetween him and Jack.
"Yeah, do you know where Harvey is?" Jack asked. I shook my head.
"I guess I'm fine, it was over something stupid anyway and he just blew it out of proportion." I told everyone since we were all in the living room, except Harvey.
"I did text him, telling him to come home." I said.

The door unlocked and In he came, still looking mad as hell.
"Har-" he cut me off.
"Fuck off." He said bluntly walking upstairs.
"Watch it mate." Mikey said, overprotective brother mode. I raised my eyebrows at Harvey's response and looked at everyone.

"What were you even arguing over?" Asked Andy.
"Who I lost my virginity too." I sighed and they all made an 'oh' look, "then he got all mad that it wasn't him and it was someone else." I looked at Rye and he smiled at me. I smiled back.
"Don't want to know." Said my brother laughing. I giggled lightly, even though it was forced.

"I'm going to go and talk him before we leave." I stated and walked upstairs into Harvey's room where he was sitting on a beanbag with his phone in his hands.

"Harvey, your seriously blowing this out of proportion. It was one time before we were even together when I was 15 years old, two fucking years ago. You need to get a grip and sort yourself out." I told him not raising my voice or sounding mad.
"Sorry that I'm mad you slept with my bestfriend. Imagine if I slept with Loren?" He stated.

"You kissed her." I Said.
"That's different." He told me.
"Yes but I still forgave you!" I shouted loudly, everyone downstairs are probably hearing this again.
"Because in a relationship, forgiveness and trust are key factors and you don't seem to have either of them traits Harvey!" I shouted once again.

"You think your some innocent princess?! You fucking slept with Rye!" He shouted even louder than me. Everyone would of heard that. I began to cry but tried to wipe away my tears.
"I'm leaving until tomorrow to visit my mum with Mikey. If you haven't thought about weather to grow up or not by tomorrow then we're done." I told him storming out. I went into my room picking up my bag then walking downstairs, not even thinking of the comments I will get about me and Rye.

"Lucy, you slept with Rye?" Mikey Asked me. I nodded lightly and picked up my phone that was lying on the sofa.
"You fucking slept with my baby sister!" Mikey Shouted at Rye.
"Mikey get a grip, it was 2 years ago." I told him grabbing his arm and pulling him away from Rye.

"And that makes it 100% times worse considering you were only 15!" He shouted back at me.
"Mikey you either sort yourself out and we go and see mum or she never finds out about Adam. And i swear to god if you do anything to Rye, it's no more brother and sister love, it's you and it's me."  I stated.

"Fine, let's go." He said picking up his back pack and throwing it over his shoulder.

"Bye guys." I said to the boys.
"Bye Lu, bye Mikey." They all Replied in unison. Once Mikey was outside and in the car Rye pulled me out of his view and gave me a tight hug.
"I love you." He told me once we separated. I smiled at him and rubbed his shoulder.
"Me too." I Said.

"Bye everyone, make sure Harvey's okay later, not just yet though he's still really mad." I asked them. They all waved and I waved back closing the door behind me. I got into the passenger of the car next to Mikey who was driving.

"I can't believe you fucked my best mate." He said shaking his head once we were off the driveway and out of the estate.
"Drop it Mikey, Please." I said nicely.
"Yeah, I will." He said. He turned his head towards me swiftly and smiled. I returned it and began playing music through the aux cord.

2 updates in one day?! I think yes

Lucy 🍓Xx