Chapter 33

Lucys POV

"No one else is home, right?" I asked him. It had been almost 3 hours since Harvey left.
"No, don't worry. It was only me." He Said. I nodded lightly.

I was still laying on his chest, he kissed my forehead and played with my hair.
"Did you know about this?" I asked him.
"No of course not, I would of told you Lu." He said. I didn't say anything, instead I just lay there.

I heard the front door open and a load of laughter. It's the boys.
"Ahaha, Yeah. I'm just gonna go and see Lucy." Mikey voice echoed throughout the house. I heard him clambering up the stairs before reaching my door and opening it.

I didn't move from my current position of cuddling Rye, I didn't even turn my head to look at him.
"Are you okay, Lucy what's wrong?!" He asked me. He seemed panicked.

However, I still didn't reply.
"Bro, It's Harvey." Rye told him.
"What about him?" Mikey asked.
"He cheated on me." I replied bluntly, without any emotion or expression.

"What the fuck."  He said angrily, "that son a bi-" Rye stopped him.
"Mikey." I heard him say.
"Yeah, okay." He replied calmly. He walked out closing my door.

"I'm gonna go talk to the boys okay?" Rye said. I nodded.
"Do you want anything?" He asked.
"A hot water bottle." I replied. He nodded and walked out of my room lightly closing the door behind him.

Rye's POV

"Mate." I Said as I walked down the stairs, "That shithead has really screwed up this time."
They all looked at me, confused.

"What you going on about?" Jack asked, I realised Mikey wasn't in the room so he probably hasn't told them.

"He's cheated on her, she's- she's broken." I Said. They all looked at eachother, shocked.

"When?" Andy asked.
"I don't know, with this called Megan." I replied. I went into the kitchen and turned the kettle on.

"Shit." Brook said, he sat down on the sofa, "he's really messed up." He carried on.
"How could he do that?" Andy questioned.
"It's vile man." Jack continued.

"We just need to be there for Lucy, she's seriously heartbroken." I told them. They all nodded and responded with 'yep'.

I filled up the hot water bottle and went upstairs back into Lucys room.

"Here." I handed her the hot water bottle.
"Thank you." Her quite voice only just seemed to escape her lips. She placed it on her stomach and lay on her side, gripping it. I got back on the bed beside her and faced her.

She looked so lost. Her face was red and blotchy from crying and her eyes were still filled with tears. She sniffled and moved her eyes towards me so our gazes were fixed on eachother.
Her lips seemed to be shaking and her hands looked freezing.

I got under the covers and she followed, still not changing the position she was lying in. She brought her hands up to her chin and I took them in mine, moving them to the empty space between us. I rubbed them lightly every so often. I removed one  of my hands from hers and tucked some hair behind her ear before returning my hand and connecting it with hers

She was broken, and I needed to fix her.