Chapter Ten

I think the P.O.V is kinda incorrect so i'll try my best to fix all the chapters..

~ Frank's P.O.V ~

I couldn't stop smiling as i walked out of the school's compund.I was on my way to the park, to speak to Victoria.

I was still puzzled about Victoria's behaviour during lunch, it made me nervous, but my mind was still fuzzy from my time with Gerard Way, so he wasn't all that nervous.

I couldn't believe that I, me, ' Frank Iero ' , got his number. It was some type of miracle.

As I was only a few steps away from the park, I spotted Victoria.

She was sitting on a brown bench, listening to music. She was short, like me, so her feet weren't touching the ground.

I slowly approached her and as I was fully into her veiw, her face lit up as she noticed me.

" Hey Frank " she exclaimed, cheerfully.

" Hey Tori " I said, cooly with a small smile.

" You're smiling widely " She pointed out, " Did ya kiss Mr. Way?? " She asked laughing.

" W-What? " I felt my face heat up, where'd she get that idea from?

" Oh come on, you make it obvious that you're crushing on your art Teacher , " She said, rolling her eyes.

" What?? No!! " I denied, with wide eyes.

She had her hand on her hips and she gave be that ' oh reaaallyy? ' look.

" Don't lie to me Frank Iero, " she smirked.

" But I- " 

" You were basically eye-fucking him today " She said before I could try to bullshit my out of this.

" Okay, I guess I'm crushing on my teacher..." I admitted, deafeated with a very evident blush, plastered on my cheeks, knowing she probably thinks i'm a freak now.

" Ha, I knew it! " She said, grinning. 

Which confused me a little. Why wasn't she calling me a creepazoid or something? Crushing on your teacher was a bit weird to be honest and besides, it was illegal, but I didn't give that much of a fuck.

" Wait..You don't think i'm weird? a freak? It doesn't bother you that i'm not eighteen yet? And he's 21? Also the fact that if we ever start dating it'll be completely illegal? " 

" No No! I ship you guys! I mean it's against the law, but honestly,fuck the law, that's complete bullshit, you can't stop someone from liking/ loving one another, Frank, they can't control your emotions. " She told me.

" Oh " Was all I was able to say. It was a huge relief that he wasn't going to be criticized, but this was only her reaction. What about Mikey and Ray's reaction? Especially Mikey, I mean- this is his brother for fucks sake, Mikey would probably think i'm disgusting and it'd get really awkward between us. What if he wasn't okay with the not so huge age gap? What if he was going to tell the cops? What if Ray agreed with Mikey and then they both ignore me for the rest of my life? There were so many ' what if's ' which made me want to cry.

" Please don't tell anyone, " I babbled out without thought.

" Okay " She told me , " I promise "

I sighed with relief, then we fell silent for a moment, but not for long. I was still wondering why she was acting weird at school, earlier. I wouldn't know until I asked, and it wasn't good to make assumptions.

" Was that why you were bouncing and fidgeting in your seat for lunch? " I asked.

" Yeah- got that right, sorry, I just got too excited and I gotta admit, Mr. Way is fuckin' hot, but I don't like him like that, I have a boy- " She paused.