Duchess x Sparrow

It was a gloomy day at Ever After High. The rain was pouring down like never before. Sparrow Hood on the other hand was rocking out and playing his guitar well hanging out with his best friends Hunter Huntsman and Daring Charming.

"Ugh! Sparrow, can you please take a break from your guitar. Your giving me a headache." Hunter said as he rubbed his forehead.

"Fineeeee!" Sparrow said in a singing voice. "What do you guys want to do anyways?"

"Anything besides you playing your guitar. I mean, how about a classic game of truth or dare!?" Daring asked.

"I guess." Hunter shrugged.

Sparrow just nodded.

"Ok Sparrow, Truth or Dare?" Daring asked.

"Dareeeee!" Sparrow sang.

"I dare you to ask Duchess out! I mean you guys kinda look like a couple after all! Your always hanging out." Hunter said as he rolled his eyes.

"WHAT?! NOOOOOOOOOOO!" Sparrow sang.

"Or else we will tell Headmaster Grimm about you skipping school." Daring said with a smirk.

"Fine..." Sparrow said as he got up.

Sparrow was in disbelief that his Best Friends would just throw him off like that. I mean Duchess and him were just partners in crime, right? But as a couple, no way!

~*~

Duchess gracefully glided on the dance floor. Her feet moved gracefully and glided smoothly. She was so calm and relaxed until a familiar face came in.

"What do you want Sparrow?" Duchess asked irritated.

"Look Mrs. Future Swan Queen or whatever. I have a very serious question to ask you." Sparrow said as he rolled his eyes.

"What now?!" Duchess complained.

"I was wondering if you would go out with me?" Sparrow said as he gaged.

"Me? And you? Not in a million fairytale years! What makes you think that your even good enough for me?" Duchess asked in shock.

"Well, I really like you and I know you like me. Soooo is that a yes or a no?" Sparrow asked.

"That would be a big fairy no!" Duchess said as she stormed off.

"Wait Duchess! If you go out with me you don't have to tell anyone." Sparrow said trying to bribe her.

"FINE! If you won't stop asking me then I guess so. But just know that its are secret!" Duchess said as she twirled away.

"Whatever!" Sparrow as he walked away.

~*~

Sparrow didn't actually like Duchess but he knew that she liked him! (He thought at least) So he decided to go show Hunter and Daring what a "man" he was.

"How did it go?" Daring asked.

"Fine, I guess." Sparrow said with a shrug.

"Oh cmon! We know that she said yes!" Hunter said.

"Uh, who told you?" Sparrow asked.

"AH HA! So she did say yes!" Hunter yelled.

"Yeah, but I don't even like her!" Sparrow said to them.

But the truth was he actually kinda did. He always thought that they were just partners in crime and never actually thought that he would be in a relationship with her.

"Whatever! Let's get back to the game." Daring said with a sigh.

"Actually I hav to go! You guys play on with out me." Sparrow said as he ran away.

~*~

Duchess was actually kinda happy, the happiest she'd ever been. She was on Cloud 9 knowing that Sparrow and her were dating. She actually liked him for awhile but never realized it until now.

Sparrow came running down the hallway as fast as he could.

"What do you want Hood?" Duchess asked.

"Look Duchess, I need to tell you something." Sparrow said out of breath.

"What now?!" Duchess asked.

"I only started dating you for a dare." Sparrow confessed.

"Wow! For a minute I actually thought this would work out." Duchess said as a single tear fell down her face.

"Wait, you didn't let me finish. I realized that I really like you and I want to be in a relationship with you. Can we keep it that way?" Sparrow asked.

Duchess jaw dropped. She was speechless. She's never had someone love her and do something this kind for her.

"Yes! I realized that I really like you and I want to be in a relationship with you too!" Duchess said.

They knew in that very moment that even though it was for all for a dare, it was the best dare they could ask for, the dare that brought them together.

~*~

Hey guys,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I had so much fun writing this that I wanna write a Duchess x Sparrow book. (I might actually!) I just had so much fun and I hope you guys liked it. This chapter was suggested by @Nala_Swift . Make sure to comment what other ships I should do. Have a blessed day!

- Ever After Hexcellence