Darling x Chase

Darlings POV

I woke up super tired from the long day I had yesterday. I had to fill in for Dexter in Hero Training Class. I woke up and got out of bed dreading the long day ahead of me. I put on my silver dress with blue ruffles, a silver headband with some cute designs, and my classic silver heels. I walked out of my dorm and was off to start a brand new day. I was walking towards my locker until all of a sudden a hear a bunch of girls swooning and boys pouting. I thought it was Daring at first but then I saw him with an angry face next to Hunter and Dexter. What was going on? I walked out to see my surprise, Chase Redford. What was he doing here at EAH? I thought he lived in Wonderland? Whatever after! I just ignored him and went off to find Rosabella.

Chases POV

I walked into my new school hoping to see some familiar faces. As soon as I walked in a whole crowd of people huddled around me.

"OMG! Are you Chase?!" One girl asked.

"Is it really as chaotic as people say it is in Wonderland?" One guy asked.

"Your so handsome!" Another girl fainted.

I tried to move past the crowd but they kept pulling me back. I think I saw someone I know in the very back. Just the person I needed to talk to!

Darlings POV

"Rosabella, you don't understand. He was so cocky in Wonderland!" I stated in frustration.

"Sounds like someone has a crush." Rosabella said with a smirk.

I don't know why she would ever excuse me of me liking him! Even though he had the dreamiest blue eyes! SNAP OUT OF IT DARLING!

"Of course I don't like him! Even though he has the sweetest personality!" I stated.

Wow! I really like this guy!

"Told you! Just go tell him how you feel!" Rosabella encouraged me.

"I guess. Lets just hope this goes well!" I said as I ran off.

I was walking down the hallway to find his dorm room number until I suddenly fell to the floor. I looked up to see, Chase.

"Oh hey, I was just looking for you." I said as I started to blush.

"Same! Look Darling, I have something I wanted to share with you." He said. He started to blush too!

"I do too! Chase, I really like you. Your funny, goofy, handsome, sweet, and so much more! Ever since we met in Wonderland I just really missed you. I just had to tell you how I felt." I said. I could feel my cheeks turn pink.

"I was going to tell you the same thing. In that case, will you go out with me?" He asked me.

"Of course!" I said with a squeal.

We both knew that we may have had are differences but that thats what made us like each other even more. We weren't the perfect couple to most people, but we were in our eyes.

~*~

Chapter suggested by @magical_hairflip thank you for the suggestion.