Bunny x Alistair

Bunny Blanc, the daughter of the white rabbit. The shy, quiet, some what adventurous, and well crushing fairy hard on a guy named Alistair Wonderland. Son of Alice In Wonderland.

"I don't think anyone can help me with my fairy bad case of crushing on Alistair." Bunny said to herself with a sigh.

Maddie Hatter came skipping down the hallway as happy as ever until she saw one of her BFFA's sad.

"What in the ever after is wrong Bunny?" Maddie asked.

"Well Maddie, you know how I really like Alistair, right?" Bunny asked.

"Yup a doodle!" Maddie said cheerfully.

"Well I'm struggling to tell him that I like him!" Bunny said with a sigh

"I can help you with that!" A familiar voice said.

Bunny thought it was Maddie at first but when she turned around she saw Kitty Cheshire.

"It's ok Kitty." Bunny said.

"Cmon, can't you just trust in the Cheshire Cat?" Kitty asked.

"F-f-FINE!" Bunny said. "Please don't mess this up Kitty."

"I won't, I promise." Kitty said with a evil smirk.
In that moment she disappeared.

Please keep your promise Kitty. Bunny thought to herself.

~*~

Alistair was sitting in his dorm room while Sparrow Hood his roommate was playing his guitar.

"Yeahhhhh!" Sparrow sang.

"Hey Sparrow, can I ask you for some advice, girl advice to be exact." Alistair asked. He knew Sparrow wasn't very good at it but why not give it a try?

"Of course bro! So the way to get a girls attention is to act really cool, maybe dye your hair a really cool color like bright green!" Sparrow said as he lit up with excitement.

"I'll consider it I guess." Alistair said to be nice. No way in a million fairytale years was that gonna happen.

*knock knock*

"I didn't invite anyone?" Alistair said.

Sparrow shrugged.

"Oh just let me in already!" The high pitch voice yelled behind the door.

Alistair walked over and opened the door, he saw Kitty Cheshire standing there impatiently.

"How long dose it take for you to open the door?" Kitty asked sarcastically. "Can I come IN?"

"Yeah, sure." Alistair said as he opened the door wider.

"Sparrow, can I please talk to Alistair ALONE!" Kitty said with a snicker.

"Yeahhhhh!" Sparrow said as he walked out.

"Look, I need to tell you something you probably already know." Kitty said as she grabbed her nail file and started filing her nails.

"Ok, what is it?" Alistair asked.

"I know you like Bunny and she likes you." Kitty said. "So pretty much I suggest you talk to her and ask her out. She really likes you!"

"WHAT? I-I-I can't believe it! My crush actually likes me, that's crazy. I have to go, thank you Kitty!" Alistair said as he rushed out.

"It's my pleasure!" Kitty said with a smirk.

~*~

Bunny sat on the stairs of Ever After High just looking at everyone. All the happy couples, BFFA's, and  students.

"Hey, can we talk?" Alistair asked as he sat down with her.

"Yeah, s-sure!" Bunny stuttered.

"Look, Bunny, I really like you. Kitty told e that you liked me to and I hope that true. I know I'm putting my self out there but I hope you will still accept me." Alistair said with a big sigh.

"Alistair, I'm speechless! I can't believe you actually like me! I also really like you Alistair. I-I-I'm So shocked." Bunny said with her jaw dropping.

"Bunny Blanc, will you go out with me?" Alistair asked.

"Yes, yes, of course!" Bunny said with joy!

It was they were both as happy as they could be! As much as Bunny and Alistair doubted Kitty, they both were happy that she kept her promise. It was love at its finest.

~*~

Hey guys,

So I actually had a lot of fun writing this. So of you may know I'm not a Bunny x Alistair fan but I thought this was a fun chapter to do. This chapter was suggested by @Nala_Swift . I hope you all enjoyed it! Make sure to suggest the EAH couples you want to see. Have a blessed day!

- Ever After Hexcellence