kaminari

You leaned over towards the mirror, checking to make sure your makeup was up to your standard. Tonight was the UA Semi-formal dance, and you were more than excited to be going with your boyfriend, Kaminari Denki. 

You called his name down the hall, wondering where he had gone. Most of your friends weren't going, so Denki, being the amazing boyfriend he is, invited you to get ready at his house so that you weren't alone. 

You left the bathroom and walked down the hall towards his bedroom. You knocked on the door and poked your head in a bit. "You gonna be ready to go soon?" you asked, spotting Denki laying on his bed sitting on his phone. 

He looked up at you, and a wide grin stretched across his face. "You look amazing, (Y/N)," he says softly, while running his hand through his hair. "Like... wow. I really mean it. You look absolutely stunning."

You were now both blushing madly; you could practically feel the steam rising off of your forehead. Denki sat up quickly, and nervously rubbed his hands on his knees. "And you're seriously gonna go out with me? To this dance, in front of the whole school?"

You were shocked. "Of course! You're my boyfriend, I'd want nothing else, Denki!"

He blushed once again, and you laughed. You found it so cute how bashful he was. You knew about his reputation as a flirt, however he really was  the biggest sweetheart. You sat down on the bed beside him, sighing happily as you rested your head on his shoulder, happily intertwining your fingers together with his. 

"We should probably get going soon," you say softly. Of course you were eager to spend the night dancing and partying with your handsome boyfriend, but you loved the sweet and intimate moments where you could just relax. And they didn't happen that often. 

"We still have a little longer," he assured you, lifting you from your seat on the bed onto his lap. He tucks your hair behind your ears and eagerly yet deeply looks into your eyes. He leans in to kiss you, to which you eagerly kiss back. You grab his hand again and squeeze, while his free one roams up and down your back. It finds it's way to the front, and he gives your breast a tender squeeze.

You let out a small squeal in surprise, and you feel him smirk into your kiss. You grind your hips a little bit to create friction on his crotch, and he lets out a deep groan. You stop moving and he breaks the kiss. He peppers kisses around your neck and collarbone while you wrap your arms around his neck and giggle. 

"Denki, that tickles!" you laugh, trying to push him off. Once you think you've finally succeeded in overpowering him, he flips you onto the bed while he hovers above, propping himself up by his arms placed by your head. He presses his body against you and continues a deep kiss. You feel pressure against your leg, signaling Denki was obviously eager. You break the kiss, and push on his chest lightly to signal that you want to get up.

He quickly obliges, and looks at you with a pout on his face. You stand up and begin straightening your dress. "Your mom is probably going to drive us soon," you inform him with a  wink and a cheeky smile.

Denki looks at you with a pained expression. "No... please..."

You laugh and pat him innocently on he head. "Come on babe, let's go downstairs."

He was seated on the edge of his bed, with a glint in his eyes. "You okay, Denki?" you ask him.

"I just wanted to know how you combed your hair to hide your devil horns."

You laugh at his smart remark, and a grin stretches across his face. "Shut up you idiot," you say while giggling.

Denki gets up from the bed and wraps his arm around your waist, and the two of you head downstairs ready to start the best night ever.