kirishima

Starting out at a new school was tough for everyone, some more than others. Unfortunately for you, it had proven to be a big struggle. A while, you had adjusted to your new school life and grown out of your shy and quiet personality. You were now warm, welcoming, friendly and everyone around you gravitated towards you because of your natural charisma. 

You always managed to hold a conversation with Izuku no matter how shy he felt, and even Bakugou was known to hang around you sometimes. Your bubbly personality was on par with Ochako and Momo, and Mineta actually respected you to some degree.

Above all, Eijirou Kirishima looked up to you as the 'manliest' person ever. When he first told you this, you were slightly offended.

"Kirishima- I'm not sure I really understand what your saying, nor do I want to be described as manly..." you pointed out to him. After a brief explanation from him. you quickly realized how much kindness his words actually held.

You two soon became close friends, often hanging out during lunch and outside of school. You were both very similar, often bringing people together through your kindheartedness and empathy for everyone. 

Your friendship with Eijirou soon became well known throughout your grade because of how well the two of you functioned together, so it was only a matter of time before rumors started flying.

Of course, everyone expected you and Eijirou to date and possibly even marry. The two of you seemed perfect but whenever someone brought it up, you would both laugh and brush it off. This seemed to frustrate someone in particular quite a bit.

-

"Kirishima, you pussy!" Bakugou hissed under his breath after Eijirou bid you goodbye and the two boys watched you walk home.

"Wha- what did I do? What's the problem?" Eijirou stuttered, unprepared for Bakugou's seemingly never-ending anger. Bakugou's eyes glinted and a grin stretched across his face.

"You totally like her," he smirked, slightly raising an eyebrow. Eijirou's eyes widened.

"No way dude- she's just a bud. (Y/N) is manly as hell, and she knows it! We're just friends," he stated. It seemed more like he was reassuring himself of this, rather than trying to convince Bakugou. 

"Aw, give it a rest! You're head over heels in love, Kirishima! I can tell, and so can everyone else because it's super obvious. She probably knows herself by now," Bakugou taunted his friend. Eijirou's eyebrows were tightly knit as he furrowed his brow in concentration. This was bad. If Bakugou was to find out about his feelings, he'd never hear the end of it.

"You're wrong, idiot! I don't have a crush on (Y/N), that's weird. How could I, when we're in the same class as Yaoyorozu?" Eijirou countered. Bakugou looked surprised, but only for a second.

"You know what... that actually makes sense, Yaorozu is pretty hot dude..." he pondered. Eijirou's face flushed, glad that his friend bought into the lie. "Well, shitty hair, I gotta get going now, see ya!" 

Eijirou sighed to himself and continued walking down the street. He picked up his speed to make it home faster; maybe if he finished his homework quickly he could ask you to hang out with him! He kept walking down the sidewalk, passing your house. He glanced over at it, and saw you sitting on the front steps.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" he called over cheerfully.

Your POV

Oh god, here he comes. Eijirou is really the last person I want to see right now. I barely look up at him and manage a small wave. Oblivious to my current state, he strides up my driveway and stops in front. I still don't look up at him, so he crouches in front of me so that he can see my face.