i

"Wow, it's beautiful Darcy," Louis compliments, holding the picture in his hand, like it was made of gold.

It was a crayon colored picture of her family, Louis being the tallest, and Darcy and George standing next to him. It was really all just a bunch of circles, but Louis knew that Darcy had worked very hard on this. George was laying on his stomach, waiting the sprout channel on the Telly. Planting a kiss on Darcy's head, Louis got up and placed a magnet over the paper, putting it up on the fridge.

He watched Darcy slip off the couch and waddle into her bedroom, looking for something. Louis went into the living room to see George asleep on the floor. Smiling down at the baby boy, Louis, he scoped him into his arms, and brought him into the twins bedroom.

Seeing Darcy playing with her favorite stuff animal, an elephant she got at birth, made Louis smile even bigger. Laying the sleeping baby in the blue crib on his back, covering the baby. Once making sure George was settled in, he scooped up Darcy, along with her elephant, and carried her out into the living room.

He turned the radio on softly, knowing Darcy loved to listen to BBC Radio 1. Watching the little girl shake her nappy covered bum, Louis chuckled softly, adoring his little girl. After a few songs has passed, he opted to make her lunch, and wake up George, so he can go down for a nap later and then later bed. Leaving the little girl there to dance, as he heated up a day old pasta for them.

He was slowly giving the one year olds 'adult food' which consisted of buttery pasta, apple sauce and some cereal, like Cheerios. Pulling the two bowls from the microwave, little Darcy came into the kitchen, wrapping her arms around one of Louis' legs. He nearly trip, but years of football finally kicked in, and he saved himself. Putting the bowls in front of the high chairs, he lifted Darcy up, and buckled her into her high chair. Watching her grab at the food made him smile. He got her juice filled sippy
cup and went to wake up George.

When Louis went into George's room, he was awake in his crib, but faced away from the door.

"George?" Louis asked.

Waking over to the crib, he scared the little boy, causing him to cry. Picking up his baby boy, shushing him gently. He soon calmed down and brought him out into the kitchen to eat. Darcy was eating slowly, as Louis strapped George in, watching the younger boy make a mess of his food. Shoving a handful into his mouth, and chewing slowly, just like his daddy has taught him. Darcy was more of a slow eater, taking her time and playing with her food.

Louis was happy, he was slowly raising children that where more then a handful, co-owning a café, and making sure he paid the bills on time. His mother babysat the kids when he was at work, knowing that he need an extra hand, without the other parent being there at all. Louis was concerned when the kids would start asking why they didn't have another dad; it scared him. He had worked hard to cover his tracks, and make sure he would never find his way back into their lives.

The babies just wouldn't understand him gone all the time, either in the studio working, or traveling on a world tour for nine months out of the year. There where days when Louis wished he never auditioned for X-factor, and stayed to help him with the kids, and there are other days when Louis is nearly happy he left. Louis glanced at the time, knowing his mum would be here soon, so he could get ready without having to worry about the kids. Standing, he fixed himself a sandwich, and also watched the kids. Eating quickly, he drank a bottle of water. He heard the door bell ring, and got up to answer the door. His mum was standing on the other side, wearing a smile. She had brought a small bags for the babies.

"Hi mum," Louis says softly, kissing her cheek.

"Hi boo, where are my grandkids?" She asks.

"In the kitchen, eating some buttery pasta," Louis responds, moving the door open a little bit more so she could come in.

She puts down her bag, and slips out of her shoes, then walks into the kitchen. Louis walks to his bedroom, to start to get ready for work. Putting on a pair of khaki coloured chinos, a black polo with the stores logo embroaded on it, pulling a beanie over his messy fringe, and slipping on some worn black toms, he looked ready to go. Shoving his phone and wallet into the pocket of his chinos, he grabbed a jumper, sliding each arm into it, and pulling it over his shoulders; buttoning the first button.

He walked back into the living room, kissing each babe on it's head, telling them to be good for Grandma, and thanking his mom once more again, before leaving the house. He had the late shift tonight, hoping he would be let out early today. He walked to the café, the place not being to far away. He pulled open the door, and quickly stepped inside the Irish Café, a place him and his friend Niall Horan owns.

Niall had been quite understanding when Louis told him he was pregnant, and would need a job afterwards, not being able to finish Uni. Niall had been owning the Irish Café for over a year before that, and said he could use another set of hands around the shop. Louis was more then over the moon, and begged him for the job. Louis started about two months ago, knowing the kids would be safe with his mum. Niall smiled over at him, and Louis returned the smile, going behind the counter and tying on his apron, quickly clocking in.

"Hey lad, how are the kids?" Niall asks, once behind the counter.

"Everything is good, but I've noticed a few things off with George," Louis replies.

"What do you mean by 'off' Lou?"

"Darcy is blabbering now, and I can't even get George to blabber like her. Maybe he's a late bloomer?" Louis questions.

"I dunno mate, maybe you should take George to the doctor and get it checked out?" Niall suggests.

"I'll call tomorrow," Louis responds, placing some cookies under the glass.

"You'll never believe what hap- oh Hullo, how may I help you today," Niall says, turning professional to help the costumer.

With a smirk on his face, Louis looked up to see a young girl, maybe sixteen, with long auburn curly hair, following down her shoulder. She had bright blue eyes, with eye liner on the top lid. Mascara was heavily applied, and she had a small smile on her face. Niall was nearly swooning over her, and Louis knew that Niall had this costumer. Walking off, Louis went over to turn the radio up a little louder, when the host was speaking about a new flash.

"Harry Styles has supposedly left the Take Me Home tour, to find a boy he left behind years ago. He claims he is still in love with him, and will sleep at no cost until this boy is back in his arms. This must be one lucky boy, if the Harry Styles has jeopardized not only his own career, but his band mates too." The host said.

Louis felt like his stomach had sunk; Harry was coming back for him? It couldn't be possible, this boy left him over a year ago, to chase his dreams. He didn't know that he had gotten Louis pregnant, and Louis had kept the kids.

All that Louis knew, is that his life might be changing, and not for the better.

-

i hope you guys enjoyed. more drama to come.

vote, comment, fan.

love you all.