v

[special thanks to Emelia (readbetweenthelies) for helping me. I was super stuck, and she came up with this amazing idea for me. Please make sure to check her out if you haven't already xx]

Harry sat across from him, Darcy in his lap, and George in Louis' lap. It was scary, how much Darcy looked like him; the curly hair, the dimpled smile and the dark emerald eyes. George took more after Louis; the feathery chestnut fringe, the crystal clear blue eyes, and the light complexion.

He wasn't supposed to find out this way, or better yet; not at all. His whole career would be down the toilet, and his fans would give up on him. Louis couldn't meet Harry's eyes; so he kept himself busy with George. That week just seems to be on replay for a while now; ever time he closes his eyes, he's met with the fact that he wasn't careful enough.

Darcy had wanted to go and get ice cream, and Louis couldn't say no. He knew how well they had been for Grandma, and he wanted to reward them. He was going simply for two kiddie cones, nothing was supposed to happen right? He took the kids into the pallor, sitting them up at the bar.

"Two kiddie cones please, one chocolate and one vanilla," Louis requested, putting down his money on the bar.

The young teenage girl, possibly sixteen, smiled and start making them their soft served ice cream cone. The kiddie cones where smaller then a small, and the kids usually didn't finish them. Plus they where only two notes, which where quite cheep in Louis' book. But, still they worked, and where only a monthly treat. The teenager handed the two tots their ice cream, along with a stack of napkins. Both tots started to attack their ice cream, eating nearly all of it.

Louis cleaned up their faces, Darcy's chocolate beard was cleaned off, along with George's milky mustaches. Giving a tip to the young teenager behind the counter, he grabbed the kiddies hands, and lead them down the sidewalk. He could see a swarm of people down a little way, and pulled the kids onto his hips. He could see the flashes, and hear the stutter effect of the cameras, and knew it was the paps after someone famous. He could see a body guard break away the paps, and lead model Cara Delevinge away from the mess.

The paps still followed her, and she acted like they weren't even bothering her. It amazed Louis, how Harry acted like it was the end of the world, and how Cara doesn't give two fucks. Not wanting to get caught up in the mess, Louis kept walking, moving away quickly.

-

Louis' worst dream had come true.

"Louis?" Harry asked, over the phone.

"Yes?" Louis was scared by Harry's worried tone.

"do you have children?"

"What are you talking about?" Louis asked, his heart rate quickening.

"I saw pictures online..... my fans saw pictures of you at the cafe, and they found pictures when Cara was going around town and you are in the background of the few of them, with two young kids.."

Louis' breath caught in his throat. Harry's career was going to go down the drain now, and it was because he wasn't careful enough.

"Louis? Your silence is scaring me."

"Harry," Louis breathed.

"Louis.. don't-"

"I got pregnant with them a few weeks after you made it onto the show..." Louis replied, "There yours..I didn't plan on tell you this way... I'm so sorry."

"C-can I come over? All the fans probably know their mine anyways..."

"Y-yeah... I'll text you the address."

-

There was a knock at the door, and Louis felt like he was made of bricks. He forced himself up, and dragged his feet along until he was at the front door. He took a deep breath, before opening the door. Harry was standing there, in a pair of sweats and a baggy t-shirt. Louis opened his mouth to say something, but Harry's arms wrapped around him tightly.

"I'm sorry for not telling you before...I just... i didn't want you to worry about them when you where away.. and i'm sorry and-"

"Lou, it's okay. I just need to figure out how I'm going to tell my manager," Harry murmured gently, carding a hand through Louis' fringe.

"And there is something else you should know before going back there."

"What is it?"

"George.... h-he's mute."

Harry had shock written all over his face, but he nodded. Louis lead him down the hallway, feeling like this was the worst thing that could happen to them right now. Harry was nervous to say the least, this was a big moment. He was more nervous then when he stepped on stage to addituon for X-factor, and he was very nervous for that. He forced himself to keep breathing, as Louis stepped throught the door frame, and into the living room.

He stepped in after him, and saw two very adorable tots. The little boy, George, took after Louis in every way possible. It was the little girl, that looked excatly like him, he knew he was going to be attached. Harry slowly sat down on the floor next to them, and looked at what they where playing with. Louis was already on their level.

"Darcy, George, this is Harry," He said slowly, looking at Harry.

Darcy looked up, and smile hugged. Harry could feel himself quickly getting wrapped around her little finger. She had the same hair, eyes, and smile. She dropped what she was doing, and waddled over to him.

"H," She giggled, before plopping herself in his lap.

"Hi love," Harry said softly, smiling down at her.

George wondered over next, a little stand offish.

"George, he's not going to hurt you," Louis said softly, picking up Harry's hand, shaking it, "See, he didn't hurt Daddy."

The young boy slowly moved over, not still not sure about the older man. Harry smiled at him, and slowly took him into his arms.

-

A few weeks later, early one morning, Louis phone buzzed beside him. He had just got up about twenty minutes ago, and the kids had started to sleep a little later.

"Louis?" Niall called down the line.

"Yes Ni?" Louis asked sleepily, not even half way through his first cup of tea.

"I need you to come into the cafe asap," Niall said, murmuring a shit.

Louis closed his eyes and sighed, "Who didn't show up?"

"I can't remember, but Louis please come quick, there are way to many people here."

"I...."

"Thanks Lou!" Niall chirped, hanging up before Louis could give him an answer.

"Shit," Louis murmured.

He needed a babysitter, and one quick. He couldn't ohone his mum, knowing she helped an older lady in the morning. He couldn't call one of his sisters because they should be in schoool right now. He could only think of one person, and he really didn't want to bother him.

"Fuck it," Louis murmured, dialing his number.

"Hey Harry... I need some help."

-

SORRY FOR SUCH THE LONG WAIT GUYS. LIKE I SAID.... WRITERS BLOCK.

but i have a plan now!