ix

It was a few weeks since Harry had left in the middle of the night and the radio was on in the house, requested from Darcy, and Louis nearly chocked on his cup of tea when the announcer said, "And here's a new song from One Direction! Harry Styles himself wrote the song one night, and here it is," 

I wrote you a lullaby. I'm gonna try to sing it right. 
Gonna try to make you fall in love with me tonight. 
I'm gonna sing it soft. hope to god I sing it well. 
My head's above the clouds but my heart's under your spell.

If you ever need a thing from me. you know I won't be far. 
You ask me where I want to be and I'll show you where you are.

I hear the people talk. I just try to block them out. 
While their lips are moving, mine are locked with your mouth. 
So take my hand. I'll always try to make you laugh. 
I'll sing this lullaby while my hands rub down your back.

Just call my name. I'll sing this song and watch you dream.

I don't have a heart. I gave it to you long ago. 
I'm so in love with you, I just thought that you should know.

Louis felt himself freeze, and he felt his phone buzz, but he couldn't swallow the lump stuck in his throat. After recovering himself, he pulled his phone out of his pocket and saw it was another text from Harry, who he hadn't talked to since he left him alone.

I'm guessing you heard the new song.. it was for you.

Louis put his phone down on the counter, and takes five deep breathes before he unlocks his phone, and next thing he knew, Harry was picking up on the other line. 

"What the fuck is your problem?" Louis seethes. 

"Louis, let me-" 

"One night you act like you actually give a damn, then you leave in the middle of the night, only to text me every day asking to talk, then you write me a song! Harry, do you know how much it hurt that night you left?" Louis asks, "God damn it Styles." 

"Lou.. Do you understand how hard it was for me to leave? I had to leave in the middle of the night, because I knew if I left when everyone got up, I would have ended up staying... and my manager needed me back.. I missed a lot that day, and I nearly lost my contract.. I'm sorry Lou."

Louis sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"But, the boys saw the pictures we took together.. and they want to meet you guys, all three of you."

"They... want to meet us?" Louis asks, not believing. 

"Yeah baby they do," Harry replies. 

"When will you guys be back in town?" 

"They are giving us two weeks off for Christmas, as long as we sing in America for New Years." 

"How about you bring them around during the break?" 

"Sounds perfect hun, but I want to see you before they do." 

"Deal," Louis says, a small smile forming on his face. 

"I'll see you in three weeks?"

"Three weeks." 

-

This chapter is short, I'm sorry. But this is basically just a filler c:

The song that Harry "wrote" was actually wrote by front porch step (omg i love his music) and the song is on the side (or on the top if you read on the Mobile app)