Fallin' down

Its been a while since i updated but heres another random made up story no backspace!

Theere was a man who lived in a spaceship. His life revolved around moon #21 the nineteenth nicest moon ever! pretty spectacular noodelman thought to himself everyday.

One time while noodelman was flying in space he saw another rocketship flying around close to him. He wasnt used to seeing other possible people around him so he reacted by breaking through the spaceship and jumping out.

On his way falling down he had a few flashbacks of his life, like the time he ate his first meatball and it exploded in his ear and was rushed to the hospital where he met a nurse named gretauty and she was like what happened mr nudelman haha she called me mister. Also the time he was flying in a loop and the lever got stuck and he was going around in circles for hours and threw up about 4 times but it was a great story to tell other people if he ever knew any.As well as the time nudelman forgot his name and tried for hours trying to remember it he flew around and around looking for clues to remember what it was.

As he was falling he also saw a few things like he saw fruit dancing around in paper towels, and saw the facebook logo light up and shoot out fireworks and oh my lanta he saw justin bieber singing and dancing to a song from the future.

Nudelman finally fell as far as he could and hit some kind of rock bottom coincidentally enough there was rock music playing. Mr nudelman wasnt sure where he was but he did notice a group of people!!!! Ahhh this is where he went wrong last time. he started walking over to the people and smiled. The people stood still and gave jenna marbles glares back at him. Nudelman then asked who are you and how do i get back up to my spaceship.

The humans then replied with we are the humans of rock bottoms for all your rock bottom needs yell one, for commited stares yell two, and for information on how to get back to spaceship run on your hands do five flips and whisper the word peaches in a low smexy voice. So nudelman did just that he ran on his hands did five flips and whispered the word peaches in what he thought was a smexy voice. The humans then responded with just kidding thats stupid for information on how to get back to your spaceship yell three.

So nudelman looking somewhat emberassed yelled three!! the humans then all circled around nudelman repaeting " to go back to your spaceship you must hug a tree and whistle the national pigland anthem while crossing your eyes."

So Nudelman went and searched rock bottom for the nearest tree, after he soon came across it he hugged the tree and whistled the national pigland anthem while crossing his eyes.. and Viola home sweet spaceship! The End with a slice of pie...

*** well hoped y'all liked the story its hard for me to sometimes judge what i like and dislike about each short story so please everyone that reaqds please leave comments on what you think or if you have any ideas of themes you would like me to write about id be more than happy to do so. As well if you fan me i love reading all of your guys' books too.. so yeah Peace!