Chapter 9

Even though it was hitting the afternoon the weather was abnormally hot. Being in my bikinis, I still fought the urge to strip my body fully naked and dive into the glistening ocean.

As the sun crept down the horizon the water which looked to be a usual clear blue turned a sun burnt orange.  I stared in amazement at the scenery as Louis walked ahead before dropping the towels down on the abandoned beach and screaming ‘Here is the spot!’

The villa’s were not too far from our little spot so I knew no matter how dark we would be able to find our way back to the warm cabin that night.

‘Let’s get in!’ Lou pulled his shirt over head dropping it next to what looked to the be the largest palm tree before bolting head first into the water.

As I walked closer to the ocean, it seemed to turn a dark blue and I realized that the sun was almost set.

The water felt refreshing on my sweating body and small waves curled at my toes.

‘Just get in Steph!’ Lou popped his head up and then splashed a handful of water at me.

‘I will! Jesus Lou!’ I turned my head the other way to avoid the water hitting my eyes but before I knew it I was scooped up into Lou’s arms and then thrown into the cool sea.

I gasped for a breath as I surfaced over exaggerating my upset from Louis throwing me in.

He was in a fit of laughter and I felt strangely embarrassed so I kicked my foot out in his direction, hoping to hit his leg but instead hitting him in the crotch and he leant over blue faced in pain.

I couldn’t help but giggle at him as he submerged himself in water. I knew I didn’t hit him that hard.

Bubbles followed him as he swam closer. Eventually Louis surfaced right in front of me, grabbing my legs and wrapping them around his waist as my hands swathed around his neck stopping me from falling backwards. 

‘Ouch’ Lou said quietly, staring at my lips. The water calm but small waves pulsed around us rocking my body against Lou’s. I didn’t think at all instead I pushed my lips against his passionately.

His tongue traced my bottom lip as the sweet scent of his breath filled my lungs, clouding my head.

His smooth hands ran across my back and I could feel his large erection aching for attention against my thigh.

I found enough control to pull myself off of him.

‘Let’s head back to cabin’ I said teasingly swimming towards the shore.

A grin formed on his lips before he followed my actions, grabbing his towel and walking back to the villa.

Rushing into the bed room Louis slammed the door shut behind him. Before I could even think of what to do next our tongues fought for dominance and his body rubbed aggressively up against mine.

Lou moved me onto the bed forcefully which I quite liked, before his large fingers stumbled to untie my bikini top, kissing down my jaw line.

When he did he threw the top aimlessly across the room then leaving kisses all over my breasts.

His rough tongue flickered against my nipple and soft moan escaped my lips.

His hands glazing over my thighs as he continued kissing down my stomach and then back up again to my lips.

He returned to my neck while snaking his hands gently down my stomach to the lining of my bikini bottoms, rubbing my throbbing clit through the thin material.

We tried together to wiggle my bottoms down my legs as Lou’s mouth worked my neck.  When I finally kicked the bikinis off my feet Lou’s hands ran up my thighs. His fingers then circled my entrance and I urned for him most as his hot breath blew against my ear.

 He entered one of his thick fingers and then a second, pulsing both in and out slowly as my hands clenched against the white sheets. The pace then fastened and my hips bucked forward, arching my back as a moan tried to escape my lips.

I could feel the pleasure building up; I was just about the reach my climax when Louis slowed down pulling his large fingers out and grinning mischievously.

‘Why do that Louis Tomlinson’ I tried to push myself from under him in frustration but his tight grip and my clammy palms held me in position.

I felt his hard length bulge against my thigh as he chuckled at my remark. I couldn’t resist imagining it inside me and I automatically forgot my irritation, instead I kissed my way up his collarbone to his full lips, feeling him shudder in pleasure.

Massaging his erection through his underwear my breathing sped up, as we rubbed against each other viciously.  He rolled himself off me and I glazed my fingers over his shaft before pulling his black alpha’s down his thick legs, examining his length teasingly.

‘Come here’ He pulled me on top of him and our tongues yet again collided.

‘I want you inside me’ I said panting and before I could say anymore Louis had rolled me over onto my back, his hands gripping my thighs as we paced our movement.

He slid himself deep into me as I let out a moan against his lips. Moving slowly, each time more of his length entering me, his hands massaged my breasts.

The rhythm fastened and his thrusts became stronger, more pleasurable.

‘Louis!’ Escaped my lips in moans a few times as our sweating bodies sped up.

I closed my eyes as my back arched, Louis’s length pushing in and out of me. I felt my toes curl and a loud final moan escaped my lips as my grip on the sheet released in satisfaction.

Louis continued, his thrusts becoming slower and I knew he was close. His eyes closed and a moan came from in between pants as he spilled inside me, slowing himself to a stop and then pulling himself out of me.

He rolled beside me, both of us trying to catch our breath as I put my leg over his, cuddling into his chest. His arms wrapped around me and he sighed ‘Wow Steph.’

‘I know’ I giggled slightly, closing my eyes.

‘I love you, you know?’ Louis whispered kissing my forehead.

‘I love you too’ I said, feeling more relaxed then I had in a long time.