Chapter 4

(4 weeks later) December

Quantez POV

"Just get in the car and shut the fuck up."I said as Harmony got in. I was on the way to the trap so I can go do this meeting with some little niggas. "I don't even wanna go here."She huffed.

"Ok and.."I said speeding off. We made it there in ten minutes and them niggas was there. I sent Harmony in the back room of my office then I called them little niggas in here.

Davion "DaeDae" POV

Today me and some of my crew were at this nigga Quantez trap because my uncle wants to collaborate and do business with him. I never really like the nigga but we only doing this for money so...

"So who your uncle lil nigga?" Who he calling lil nigga? "My uncle is Tbop."I said eyeing him.

"Ohh I heard of the OG before." He said nodding."He wanted to sell you some of his product. He said if it sells good for you..that you should call him back about collaborating."I said."This is the good real deal stuff straight from the islands and shit..no middle man."I said. He started searching for something."Man I told her to have the money in the bag over here."He sighed.

"Harm!"He shouted. Some girl came out but we couldn't see her face because she wasn't facing us.

"Why didn't you get the money?" he asked."Y-you didn't tell me to."

"Yes I did..you don't listen."Then he smacked her and sent her to get the money. Damn what the hell going on here? She came back and we made eye contact and I seen it was 'stuck up silent child' Harmony. She quickly went back to that room. He handed us the bag and we gave him the drugs then we left.

Harmony POV

Once I made eye contact with DaeDae I got scared because he might tell Jamiya or someone else. I don't know maybe I did forget to bring the bag in here yesterday.

"You want to get something to eat or?"Quan asked. He was pissed and so was I. I've been having mood swings and everything and he's been being stupid asf. "Where we going?"I asked. He just shrugged as we got up and left out the office.

"Yo we out shut this down at 6 today."Quan said dapping his friend Jordan."Ight."He said as we walked out the door and into the car."Can we go to Bojangles?" I asked as he started the car. "Yeah."He said sighing. "And can you please lose the attitude?"He looked at me and smiled.

"No attitude here."I rolled my eyes.

We went to Bojangles and I got chicken tenders, fries, sausage biscuit, and some bo berry biscuits. Then we went to cook out for him and headed home.
O

nce we got in I sat my food on the table and went upstairs to change. While Quan went to the bathroom I decided to text DaeDae on instagram using my Ipad.

Me: Please don't tell anyone what you seen today

YrnDaeDae: Nah that's not cool. And do he be beaten on you?

Me:No....just don't say shit...I got to go