Chapter 1: The Rebirth of John Blaylock

Miriam was in the livingroom, in her large chair, thinking about all her memories of her lover, John. Life with him made her feel forever young. She missed him. He was the very special person in her life that she loved and he loved her back.

Miriam was also thinking about the little girl, Alice. She remembered that Alice loved to come over and take her violin lessons with John. One of the reasons that Miriam loved John was because he loved classical music. He was very good at Cello. He also knew a lot about books and non-fiction stories and novels.

It wasn't just John's youth that attracted Miriam. It was his personality and way of thinking. An actual tear fell down Miriam's face as she wiped it away. She got up and headed up to the attic. Once she arrived, she picked up moved some other coffins of her old, decaying victims from the past.

Miriam had finally found John's coffin. Still new, fresh wood. She dusted it off and opened it, seeing a very old and shriveled-looking John, looking 2,000 years older, still alive at his last breath. Miriam could see that her accidental curse had definately done him no good. Miriam cried as she turned around, then she heard John's faint voice.

"Miriam." He said. Miriam turned around to see that he was looking at her. "You said forever... don't you remember?" John asked her. Miriam hesitated then turned to face him. "Yes. Forever and ever." She replied. "Miriam... think of me as I was. Kiss me like that." John told her. Miriam took the small dagger she was wearing on her neck and pricked her finger with it.

A small drop of blood dripped from her finger. She spread some of her blood on her bottom lip. "Everlasting life." She whispered to John as she closed her eyes tightly and kissed him passionately. After the kiss, Miriam saw that John's youth was starting to grow again. His face had it's farmiliar young glow. His entire body was good as new. Miriam was amazed.

John opened his eyes and looked at Miriam. He stepped out of the coffin. John held Miriam close and kissed her again. "Forever and ever." He said as he looked into her eyes.

A/N Hope you enjoyed this first chapter! There's more!