Let's Hangout!

Note: This will be in group chat form for the first part of the fanfic (Like MM) the second part will be the format of an actual fanfic.

Art by: @akutadiewa on tumblr ((tell me if you want to take it down and I will))
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9:15 PM, Saturday

*HamukoIsPretty~ Went Online*

HamukoIsPretty~: Hey guys! Let's hangout tomorrow! It's a Sunday and we're all done with school!

*YuAreHorrible Went Online*

YuAreHorrible: I dunno I have stuff to do, besides, you only want that to see Akira.....

HamukoIsPretty~: NOT TRUE! EXCUSE MEEE~! YOU WOULD COME IF MINATO WAS COMING! Which I'm not sure with yet......

YuAreHorrible: Until he comes, I'm not going....

*AkiraDabs Went Online*

AkiraDabs: YOOOOO! I'LL GO!

HamukoIsPretty~: AKIRAS COMING!!!! CMON YU!!!

*LeaveMinatoAlone Went Online*

LeaveMinatoAlone: If Yu doesn't want to come then leave him alone.

YuAreHorrible: See! But Minato are you coming...?

HamukoIsPretty~: SHIIPPUDENNNN!!!!!~

AkiraDabs: SHIIIIIIIPPPPPPP

LeaveMinatoAlone: Stooooopppp, but anyway yeah I'm going...

YuAreHorrible: Well I guess I'm going too!

HamukoIsPretty~: YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!! We're going to the food park! 7:20 PM tomorrow.

AkiraDabs: Hey Yu

YuAreHorrible: What?

AkiraDabs: Don't forget your boyfriend this time!

YuAreHorrible: HAHA AKIRA. HA. HA.

LeaveMinatoAlone: Ok?

HamukoIsPretty~: We're all ready!!! Yayyyy! See you tomorrow everyone!

AkiraDabs: Baiiiii~

YuAreHorrible: Byeeeooooo!

LeaveMinatoAlone: Bye.

*HamukoIsPretty~ Went Offline*

*YuAreHorrible Went Offline*

*AkiraDabs Went Offline*

*LeaveMinatoAlone Went Offline*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7:38 PM, Sunday

"We're all finally here!" Hamuko said, smiling.
"Yeahhhhhhh.........." Minato sighed as he put his earphones on.
"Sorry I was late Minato, I was picking out what thing to wear...." Yu said blushing, his hand behind his neck.
"Heh, that's fine, I didn't really put much effort into what I'm wearing...." Minato blushed, trying to hide it, he tilted his head downward. Really, what he was wearing was better than Yu's, Yu only had a white polo. Minato knew that, so he just looked down.
"SHIIIPPPING!" Akira squealed, as if he was a little girl.
"I KNOWWWWWW." Hamuko replied, smiling and giggling, also like a little girl.
"Stop it you two." Yu grumbled, and also pouted.
"Haha, but you're the social one, why won't you talk to your boyfriend like a normal person?" Akira smirked, know that this sentence would trigger Yu.
"WELL I'M SORRY, MISTER 'I have charm and smarts, date me!' KURUSU!  AT LEAST I HAVE SOME KIND OF KINDNESS! UNLIKE YOU- YOU- YOU ASSHOLE!!!" Yu yelled, luckily no one was around at the time.
"Hey uh, you guys always fight, may you please.... Stop?" Minato said gently, calming down Yu.
"Haha, you guys are cute." Hamuko giggled.
"Yeah yeah....... AKIRA HAS A CRUSH ON YOU!" Yu shouted, again somehow no one was there.
"WAIT WHAT!?" Akira and Hamuko said in unison, blushing too.
"Can we just eat before the stores close?" Minato said, with a 'I really just want to eat..... And hang out with my boyfriend' look.
"Okay?????" Hamuko was confused, and blushing
They stopped at basically all the shops in the food park, sushi was their favorite. After some fighting, some eating, and some blushing they took a walk home, talking along the way.
"I really like your clothes! They really fit you!" Akira complimented Hamuko, he twirled his curls, he does that when he's nervous.
"He looks cute when he does that." Hamuko thinks, blushing at the thought.
"Wait what? Oh yeah! I bought these at Junes!" Hamuko smiled while saying that.
"Really? Was Yosuke there? I wanted to talk to him about something." Yu asked.
"Yup! Although he looked busy so I don't think he would talk today." Hamuko replied.
"Oh okay." Yu said silently.
...............................................
Awkward silence filled the air, everyone was looking for something to talk about. Akira small talked a little, so did Minato.
Then they reached the bridge going home, Minato and Hamuko stopped and looked for a minute while the other two wondered why.
".......... Mom always wanted to see the city lights peacefully...." Minato said, cold wind breezing through the air.
".... Dad too. He always just wanted to rest, didn't he?" Hamuko replied.
It was peaceful for them that they did something with their lives and not just sulking over their parents' death.
"It is pretty nice. The lights look.... Somewhat.... Peaceful today." Yu smiled, cool breeze was swaying his hair.
"Yyyyyup, I'm glad we hung out today, it really was fun guys." Akira replied, smiling as well.
"Let's do this again sometime!" Hamuko excitedly said.
"Okay!" Yu was excited too.
"How about next week?" Minato suggested.
"YEEEAAAAAAAAHHH BOYYYYY!!!" Akira was smiling and putting his hands up it the air.
"Heh, your backpack is falling." Yu laughed as he saw.
"Wha- OH SHIT!" Akira flung the backpack, thankfully his proficiency was high, so he caught it.
"Hahaha! That's cute!" Hamuko giggled.
"Your cute!" Akira complimented with charm, and with a smirk.
"Okay guys, can we go?" Minato silently said, with a pouty face.
"Okay, okay." Yu said.
They returned home and had a long night on their phones speaking with each other.... Again.

Heya! I hope you liked it! Short but sweet, I think.... Up to you guys! Again art is by their respective owners. Thank you! I'll make more stories whenever I can! Bye guys!

Edit 11/5/18: This one, I actually liked. A silver ring in a pile of trash.