Chapter 13

The hooded figure stopped in front of Camila and Lauren, an evil laugh leaving their throat. They had a mask on so Camila didn't know who they were.

Camila blocks Lauren protectively, "Back off now. Sue!" She yelled getting the cheerleading coaches attention.

Coach Sylvester turned before running towards them.

"I'm not here to hurt you! I'm here for Lauren, that's all!" The hooded figure said in a masked voice. "Give her to me and no one else gets hurt!" The hooded figure lunged for Lauren.

Camila pushed the hooded figure back just as Sue reached them and tackled the person to the ground.

The hooded figure fought against Sue before pushing her off and going for Lauren again.

Santana rushed over and flipped the hooded figure over her shoulder before her and three other cheerios sat on the person while Sue pulled out a random pair of handcuffs and Brittany called the cops.

The hooded figure struggled, kicking their feet. "Let me go!" They growled. "Lauren, please?!"

"Who are you!?" Camila growled out, keeping Lauren close.

The masked figure ignored Camila, fighting against the handcuffs.

It wasn't long before the police arrived and took the masked man away.

"Laur, you're excused from practice for the rest of this week." Sue said softly.

Sue smiled and stepped forward putting her hands on Lauren's shoulders. "Regionals isn't for another week, I'm sure S and B will help you."

"But..." Lauren trailed of, not knowing how to argue with her. She bit her lip and looked down at her feet, sighing heavily.

"If you want, I can have the other cheerios practice with you as well." Sue said, ignoring the strange looks most of the girls were giving her.

Lauren swallowed before nodding. She couldn't help but feel like someone was watching them. She shuddered.

****

Friday

Normani was in the process of packing an overnight bag for Kaiden, Camila had said she was going to get him and the little boy was as excited as a six month old could get.

There was a soft knock at the door and Normani turned on her heels.

A frown grew on her lips when she saw Dinah shaking her head. "Camila called, she can't make it."

Rolling her eyes, Normani shook her head and dropped the bag on the ground. "What's her excuse this time?"

"She's taking Quinn to physio because Quinn's mom couldn't take her. " Dinah explained.

Closing her eyes, Normani takes a deep breath and runs a hand through her hair. "So she's not going to get her son because she's taking Quinn to therapy?"

"She said she'd stop by after, if Quinn's leg isn't too sore." Dinah said softly.

Shaking her head, Normani fights back tears. "Tell her not to bother, this is the third time she's had something conveniently come up." She whispered before sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Didn't Ally say she'd take them." Dinah said softly, leaning against the doorframe.

"I told her not to worry about it, that Mila would take Kaiden. Now she's staying with Andrew at his beach house for the weekend." Normani whispered.

"Oh." Dinah sighed. "What about your parents? I'm sure your mom would love to see them." She suggested.

The older girl looks up and shakes her head. "They went to Cancun."