Chapter 30

Normani sighed as she sat down, all of the kids were away for the weekend and she was exhausted. Lauren and Quinn were curled up together on the couch beside her. The three of them were waiting for Camila to come home so they could spend some quality time together.

Normani shifts and lays her head on the arm of the couch, she missed Dinah. The younger girl had to go on a business trip and wouldn't be back for two weeks.

At that moment the front door opened and a very tired looking Camila walked in.

"Hi Camz." Lauren said, a wide smile on her lips.

Standing up, Normani rushes into the bathroom and shuts the door.
Camila frowned, looking at the bathroom door in confusion.

"The baby's been messing with her, she's been in and out of the bathroom all day." Quinn said softly, glancing toward the bathroom.

"All day? That's strange." Camila said.

After a few minutes, Normani makes her way back into the room and curls up on the couch.

"You okay, Mani?" Lauren asked from her position on the couch beside Normani.

Nodding her head slowly, the dark-skinned girl takes a slow deep breath. "Malakai is just being overly picky."

"Oh." Lauren ran her fingers through her now damp chlorine soaked hair.

The dark-skinned girl let her eyes travel toward Camila who had walked back into the room in sweatpants and a tanktop. She plopped down onto the couch in between Normani and Quinn. "So what are we going to do this weekend?"

"We can have lots of wild sex." Normani mumbled jokingly, closing her eyes and fighting back a wince when Malakai kicks harder.

"Um, I don't think that's a good idea right now." Camila said uneasily.

Sighing, Normani stood up and rubbed her stomach. "I was joking." She mumbled before leaving the room.

Camila sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. "She's moody too?"

"I think she's missing Dinah." Quinn said as she ran her fingers through a now sleeping Lauren's hair.

"Oh." Camila said. She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. She yawned.

"Why don't we go to bed and start tomorrow when everyone is refreshed?" Quinn asked softly, looking at Camila.

"That's a good idea." Camila nodded. "There's no point in doing anything when I'm half asleep, Lauren's asleep and Normani's in her room."

Smiling softly, Quinn stands up and with Camila's help carries Lauren into her room. "Why don't you go stay with Mani? She misses you."

"Thought you said she missed Dinah." Camila said through a yawn.
Sighing, Quinn walks over to Camila and wraps her arms around the older girl's neck. "She misses you both."

"But I'm with her all the time. I miss you and Laur." Camila said.

"Baby, we miss you too. Just stay with her tonight." Quinn said softly, stepping closer until her body is flush against Camila's.

Camila yawned and wrapped her arms around Quinn, resting her head on the blonde's shoulder.

Rubbing the older girl's back, Quinn fights back a yawn. "Go lay with Mani."

"I wanna lay with all of you." Camila yawned, rubbing her eyes with the back of her hands.

Giggling, Quinn steps back and runs a hand through her hair. "Then go get Mani and bring her in here."