Sixteen

Taylorswift unfollowed selenagomez 

harrystyles unfollowed theweeknd 

harrystyles followed kendalljenner and kyliejenner  

kendalljenner followed harrystyles 

selenagomez unfollowed Taylorswift 

Clevver  News : Youtube 

209'048 views 

ER: Hi everyone, it's Erin here with the one and only Emile, and welcome back to the DHR brought to you by T Mobile. 

EM: Oh my god, Erin you're making blush! So in today's edition of DHR... things seem to be heated up on Instagram 

ER: Tell me about it, I'm sooo confused... ??? 

EM: To get straight into business, are Selena and Taylor not friends anymore ???

ER: Harry Styles not approving the new couple Abelena ? And is he making moves on the Jenner sisters ?? We'll all get you catch up. 

EM: Ok, so first things first this morning many of you guys realised that Taylor Swift unfollowed Selena on instagram... And ok, that doesn't mean anything but other people have noticed that taylorswift has stopped liking Selena's photos. One girl wrote on one of Selena's picture : "How can Selena possibly be friends with her? She's a man stealer and a slut. She broke Gigi's heart." This being the picture were Ariana and Selena and posing together... Taylor liked the comment. 

ER: Is taylor maybe mad that Selena's been hanging out with Ariana ? 

EM: Who knows.. others say that Taylor did NOT like the fact that Selena made a song with Harry... Taylor's ex. I "source" close from taylor says and I quote : " Taylor didn't appreciate the fact that Selena didn't tell her about her and Harry's collaboration. She's furious and doesn't want anything to do with Selena or her as she calls them "new friends." 

ER: Ouuh... I smell Drama.. I mean I get to some extent. I wouldn't like my best friend hanging out with my ex boyfriend. But yet again it was like ages ago... can't Taylor just let go..? 

ER: Anyways moving to other matters. Kendall and Harry seem to be back on talking terms. They followed each other on instagram this morning. But wait, the juicy part is coming. This comes RIGHT AFTER Harry Styles unfollows Abel aka theweeknd on instagram... 

EM: I smell jealousy. In my point of view... Harry was maybe hoping to get the girl Selena... but Abel got there first... you Snooze you Loose what can I say ? 

ER:  I don't think that's how it works... But that's everything we have time for today ! What do you think about the Taylor and Selena dilemma ? Is reconciliation soon ? Or is their friendship really done for good ? Tell us what you feel down on the comments below. And Remember to tune in ! BYe Guys 

EM: Byeeee !

comments 

user this is soo stupid why do even care about what celebrities do in their life.. just leave them alone. 

user I think Taylor and Harry are being babies... unfollowing people like that for no reason come on... how old are they ? 

user THIS JUST PROOVS THAT HARRY HAS FEELINGS FOR SELENA. Seeing selena and abel is making him some Type of Way and he doesn't like it !