57

Selena

Liked by harrystyles,arianagrande,Gemma and 12'086'979 others

selenagomez Happy One year anniversary. Well technically it's one year and 6 months but... Oh well ! I couldn't be happier to be able to call you mine. Maybe one I'll be able to call you my husband... But let's it day by day loving each other like we've been doing for this past year. I love my star 💫 ! And to many more anniversaries ❤️❤️❤️

View all 435 comments

- - -

username how has it been One year already ??? My babies grow sooo fast ! The next thing we'll know is that they're getting married !

harrystyles I love you. To the moon and back my star 💫.

niallhoran Just get married already won't youuu ????

arianagrande I agree with Niall !

niallhoran can I just say that all of this happened because of me ! I'm a perfect match maker omg !!!

selenagomez don't flatter yourself too much, hun... You just got lucky. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Kendalljenner surprised this is still going on.. disgusting really

selenagomez @kendalljenner I don't really know what you have against me... But this has to stop.. I tried ignoring it. I tried being the better person. But I can't let you pollute my comment section with your Dirty ass thoughts. If you don't like me, that's your problem. But stop spreading hate and ruining people's happiness because you're not happy yourself. If you think that that's how you attract people, by bringing other people down.. Well I'm sorry, girl, but you've got it all wrong. Now please never comment on my comment section ever again.

kendalljenner pff whatever... Taylor was totally right about you... 🙄

Username SELENA SLAYING KENDALL LIKE THE MOTHERFUCKING QUEEN SHE IS !

I posted sooo much today omg !

I'm just fueling with ideas ! I already know how this story is going to end.. And I'm not really sure how you guys are going to react... It's pretty.. well ! It's a good ending. Maybe not the ending you're expecting tho.
Please keep voting ! And remember vote too please !

Love ❤️ you guys !!!