24

SELENA 

Liked by arianagrande,harrystyles,niallhoran,lucyhale,vanessahudgens and 32'000 others

selenagomez hey guys, it's me. First of all I just wanted to thank you all for the the beautiful messages you have been leaving me. I won't say I'm ok but I am getting better. The issues between Abel and I had been going for a while now, but I chose to ignore them in hope of them going away. But what I hadn't realised is that by doing so, I was just making things worse. So, no, Abel and I are not together anymore. From both sides, we both thought it was better for each other. I do not blame him for what happened that night and I hope you guys won't either. I have also made the decision to leave Instagram for a while. I really need a time off from every social media and to surround myself with my friends and family. I really hope everyone will understand. I love you to the moon and back. And remember, always love yourself first. 

view all 2M comments 

--- 

username I'm soo happy she got rid of him. That guy was an abuser and he deserves to be as far away from her as he can be. 

username I'm relieved that she's ok. She's so strong. I think she really deserves a break. We taylor turning on her and now Abel leaving she really has nobody left does she. 

arianagrande I love you Sel, remember I'm literally a phone call away. Call and I'm at your doorsteps right now. 

selenagomez @arianagrande I know love. I love you too soo much babe. 

harrystyles i'm here for you too 

selenagomez @harrystyles soo grateful for you.. can you come over ? Need some company.

username omgggggggg HARLENA IS RISING AGAIN... They are so precious.. he's literally always here for here. Even though he was heartbroken when she started dating the weeknd. 

lucyhale babe I hope everything is alright 

username this bitch got what she deserved. 

username ^ you might hate her... but no one ever deserves to be treated the way she was..