72

Selena

Liked by arianagrande,gemmastyles,vanessahudgens,harrystyles and 1'097'133 others

selenagomez As you all know, I have Lupus. At first I tried hiding from it, pushing it as far away from me as possible. But as my life was endangered, I realized that pushing it away wasn't the way to go. So I learned to embrace it. To face it, face to face. Because I, Selena Gomez, am a strong woman. 6 months ago, Harry and I got pregnant.. I was ecstatic ! I couldn't believe I was getting my first child with the one I believed and still believe to be the love of my life. 2 months in, I started getting hard pains in my stomach. We went to see the doctor to see if everything was alright and he told us that because of my Lupus they may be complication during my pregnancy.... Two weeks later I had a miscarriage. I was diagnosed later on as sterile. I couldn't have any children. In 2014, Instagram was actually the first time that I was authentically, 100% honest with all of you. I think it's safe to say most of you know a lot more about my life , whether I like it or not. That's why after the miscarriage, I had to stop. Because I had everything. And I was absolutely broken inside. I kept it all together enough where I would never let you down. But I kept it too much together that I let myself down. I'm not trying to get approval, nor do I need it anymore. So I'm telling you this now, not to make myself look like  the victim or to put myself in the front line, but to make you understand. I broke it off with Harry, not because I didn't love him anymore or because something was wrong. I broke it off with him because I needed it. And I didn't feel like being in this relationship was good for my physical and mental health.  I loved myself too much to put him and me through all this pain I was carrying. I felt worthless. I couldn't give what my lover wanted the most in the world. A child.  After the miscarriage I was broken. I still am. But remember, if you are broken, you don't have to stay broken. Thank you.

View all 2k comments

Username Wow, I wasn't expecting this at all. I was mad at first when she broke it off with Harry. But I hope everything is going to ok with her.

Gemmastyles whatever the situation is, know that Anne and I are here for you. Always

Arianagrande The strongest girl I know ! I'm here for you love.

Selenagomez thank you for all you beautiful comments. It means the world to me. I'm getting better and don't worry for me.

Liampayne I'm here for you darling !

Harrystyles unfollowed you

Hiii guys ! New chapter.. It's quite a sad one. And yes, I used some of her AMA speech. This chapter really marks a turning point in the Story. I'm thinking maybe a 100 chapters and finish ???

Thank you for everyone who has been here since the start !

Love you and see you soon.