94

4 Months Later

Harry

54'693'146 likes

54'693'146 likes

harrystyles Meet Lauren Michelle Styles. @kendall's and I beautiful child. She's 2 months old and healthy. Thanks again for all the beautiful gifts you send us even if you didn't have to. We couldn't ask for better fans. We love you all so much.

... Disabled Comments ...

——————-
Selena

69'086'058 likes selenagomez Sleepover with my wife are my favorite kind of nights

69'086'058 likes
selenagomez Sleepover with my wife are my favorite kind of nights.
Tagged : @arianagrande

View all 21k comments

username Sel and Ariana are my OTP. #Selana
Arianagrande And Selenagomez liked this comment

username How do you feel about Harry having a baby with Kendall ??

harrystyles I feel betrayed. I thought nights on my... were your favorite kind of nights 😐😐

selenagomez really @harrystyles 🙄🙄

kendalljenner hahahaha you're so funny Harry 😂😂

REAL LIFE .

Selena rolled her eyes at Harry's comment.

« What's up ? » Ariana questioned with her back against the door frame.

« It's nothing.. Harry is just leaving stupid comments on my posts again. » Ariana slowly walked towards Selena and threw herself on the mini fort They had built.
« I thought you had told him that you wanted him to stop. I mean it's kinda risky. Young boys and girls are on your account."

" I KNOW ! That's what he seems not to understand ! Ever since he and Kendall got their little baby he's been soo annoying. !" Selena threw herself against her pillow and screamed. She didn't know why she was feeling like this. She knew she wasn't jealous. In the contrary she was super happy for Kendall and Harry. But somehow every time Harry brought Lauren or Kendall up she fought against herself not to roll her eyes or huff in annoyance.

"You know what we're here to talk about Boys and babies. We're here to watch Netflix and chill till our eyes burn out. Then we'll do our hair and get yourself relaxed for tomorrow."

"What's happening tomorrow ?" Ariana looked at her best friend with disbelief. Sometimes she wondered what Selena would do without her.

"You have your movie premiere tomorrow duh." Selena suddenly jumped up and took her phone from the table next to her bed.

" Oh god I totally forgot, I have to ask my stylist to come tomorrow morning to find myself an outfit."

Ariana giggle to herself. Selena was really something else.

——
Selena

47'679'990 likes selenagomez #Echohouse premiere tomorrow ! In the theaters Friday ! Can't wait for you guys to find out what @dylanobrien and I have been working on !

47'679'990 likes
selenagomez #Echohouse premiere tomorrow ! In the theaters Friday ! Can't wait for you guys to find out what @dylanobrien and I have been working on !
.... Disabled Comments ....

————-
Dylan O'Brien

68'979'457 likes dylanobrien Here's a little sneak peek of #EchoHouse if you want to find out more better be at the theaters Friday 😏😏😏View all 23k comments

68'979'457 likes
dylanobrien Here's a little sneak peek of #EchoHouse if you want to find out more better be at the theaters Friday 😏😏😏
View all 23k comments

username I haven't even seen the movie yet and I already ship it.

tylerposey way to spoil a movie man.

selenagomez Ha, the people aren't ready Dyl ✨

username Did selena just use Harry and hers emoji with Dylan ??? Omgg #hoe

selenagomez ^ can you grow up. I literally use this emoji with all of my close friends. .-.

harrystyles no you don't it's ours....

dylanobrien sorry, man guess not.

selenagomez Harry it's just an emoji. I love you ❤️❤️❤️🤷🏼‍♀️

OH NO TROUBLE IN PARADISE ? I hope my babies are ok...

Selana is my OTP TBH I love my girls together.

Dylena or Harlena ???