Slenderman

You looked up at the hat and then at Slenderman with a raised eyebrow. Do I really have to Slendy? I dont want to be inside that closet with one of those guys. They coulduh... kill me? gulping a little you gave Slenderman a pleading look.

The taller man shook his head and shoved the hat literally in your face.Geez thank you very much.rolling your eyes, you put your hand on the hat and grab out a little doll? A doll?you asked a little scared and unsure.

Hey Slendy, isnt that your doll? Jeff asked from his place on the couch in between BEN and Eyeless Jack. You looked up at Slenderman and smile a little at him. Showing a you gonna get it face on. The creature pushed the hat -- more like throw it in Jeffs face and walk inside the closet, closing the door a little too hard making some cracks to appear on the wall.

Man you made Slendy angry. You gonna die after those seven minutes, Jeff. BEN laughed and move his eyes back to his video game while Jeff rubbed his red forehead and glare at you. What do you wait for? Go on! He is waiting for you. Hissing, he pushed you inside the closet.

You looked up and saw that between you and Slender was only some inches apart. If you moved your hand, you would touch his chest or if you would move your body it would collide with his.

What do humans do here anyway? Slender asked, tilting his head on a side in a rather adorable fashion. Something that you secretly loved. W-wellpeople here are uh... kissing and cuddling? You k-knowstuffs that couples do. Ah! We dont have to do anything, if you dont want too.something that I wish we would do. You replied, whispering the last part.

HmmI certainly love your company anyway, miss [Name]. Would that be enough to say, about what I am gonna do? he asked while your head angled up to look at him.

What would yo--- your eyes wide when you could hear faint noises of skin getting ripped along with an animalistic growl before lips were pushed against yours. Chapped and slightly rough lips that started to move along with yours making you moan and open up your mouth to let his pointed tongue explore around your mouth.

His tongue was kind of weird. It was all black... or thats what you could describe as. Long like a tentacle and it tasted like a metallic taste something like blood. You felt the things from under your shirt rip it making buttons fly everywhere in the room.

You broke the kiss, panting slighty and trying to catch your breath. You felt Slender kiss your neck leaving butterfly kissed all over your shoulder and then over your neck, biting a certain spot that made you moan loudly. You felt his tendrils shiver a little under your destroyed blouse from the sudden sound you made. But you didnt mind it at all, you find it oddly hot.

You wrapped your hands around his neck and bought him closer. Whispering his name rather seductively where his ears were suppose to be.

He stopped kissing your neck and pet your hair making it all messy and tangled. Looking at him with glossy eyes, flushed face and half naked, you gave him a confused look and he pointed a finger at the door and then at his wrist.

Right in that moment, Jane the Killer opened the door giving you two a little smile and leaving the spot to let you two out. Staring at the now open door, you rubbed your eyes that hurt a little from the light and found yourself being lifted.

Looking up, you smiled and cuddle in Slender's chest, grinning like an idiot and give BEN a thumb up while Slenderman gave Jeff a warning look.

You guys moved to his room that night and didnt let anyone sleep. Plus they couldnt do nothing. It was Slendys house anyway.