Jeff the Killer

"No!" You shouted glaring at Slender with all your might. There was no way in hell that you would put your hand inside that hat without knowing what the hell was there. " C'mon (Name) just grab something!" Ben whined shoving the hat again in your face making you throw the hat back hitting him square in his face. " You choose something Zelda-boy..."Ben rolled his eyes and grab something for you. It looked like a knife with carvings on either side of it. It looked beautiful... but don't tell somebody that you thought that, ok?

"Finally! I got freaking old waiting for my damn turn, man!" somebody shouted from the kitchen walking in the living room with a human version of Smile dog. "Oh... I got the pretty girl...Suck it Ben!" laughing, Jeff pushed you inside the closet and grin at Ben which in return showed the middle finger. 'How mature...' you thought rolling your eyes and sitting down next to him, humming and looking around."Sooo~~ what do you want to do, babe?" you crossed your arms and pout, looking at him in the dark.

"Dunno? I just want to chill, I guess...but if you want to do anything, then I am ok with it. "laughing, you tried to hide your shyness but Jeff had already saw that and smirk to himself,shifting a little in the closet. "You still have the knife ,right?" nodding you gave him the knife only to gasp when you felt something warm run down your cheek and drip on your thigh and then on the carpet.

"Je---Jeff what did you?" you blushed when you felt something warm lick the blood from your cheek and wince feeling other cut on your hand and another lick. This continued on for 2-3 minutes. Who the hell cared anyway? You groaned a little and shove Jeff away from you, breathing heavily. "O...ok...enough cuts...my parents gonna freak out." Jeff tilted his head on a side and throw the knife somewhere in the closet which you found that was kind of hot. "No more cuts? Aww~ but I just love how much you cry while I make you beautiful." his smile widened while you sighed closing your eyes. What did you got yourself into?

"Oh my, my we don't have much more time left. Let's make the most out of it, ok?" your eyes widened in shock when you felt a pair of lips over yours. So he was kissing you? Why didn't you push him away, scream, hit him? You just found yourself returning it more hungrily and your hands darted forward, one moved to play with his black locks, tugging on them while the other moved under his hoodie and rub his chest. He had a lots of scars and you guessed they were from his kills which made you more turned on then you already were.

"Jefffff hurry up!" you hissed in his ear while he chuckled and throw your shirt on the other side of the room, biting your neck and rubbing your stomach, going lower and lower. "Cr-crap!! That tickles!" you giggled when his hands found your hips and pinch them slowly at first and then harder making you scream in his mouth. " Can you do that louder (Name)?"Jeff growled in your ear, biting it after and grinding himself against you. Your vision blurred but you didn't care and wrap your hands around Jeff's neck, bringing him closer and moaning loudly.

Hell you didn't even care if the others heard you. You just wanted this moment to last forever. Jeff continued to bit your neck, leaving love bits there and move to your collar bone biting it harshly making you shout and scratch his back, leaving deep marks there. He shivered and continue sucking on the pink flesh, wanting more of this other side of yours. " Jeff our...time...is...almost up. " you breathed out, trying to stop him from biting your neck more.

He stopped grinding himself and look at the door and then back at you shrugging. " We still have two minutes~" he purred giving your jaw a strong lick and biting your ear lobe making you shiver and squirm in his lap. " Jeff !They are going to open the door!" you mumbled tugging on his locks trying to catch his attention only to fail and blush when his hand darted forward inside your shorts. " What are you do---ohhh!" you moaned, bringing him closer to you and biting his shoulder trying to stop the moans go past your lips.

"Ok you two time is u------oh my....hell....Get dressed! I'll open the door in two minutes." Slender said face palming himself seeing you two in that position. You blushed and search for your shirt only to narrow your eyes seeing Jeff spinning it lazily on his hand and smirking at you." Give me that! Because of you, Slender saw me like a damn whore or something."pouting again, you put your shirt back on and help Jeff zip his hoodie.

He smirked and wrap a hand around your shoulders,bringing you closer to him and nuzzling your cheek making you blush redder then before." I don't see a whore here. I see my future girlfriend...and maybe wife~" laughing, Jeff dragged you after him out of the closet and sat himself on the couch with you on his lap, looking at the other couples going inside the closet. For the rest of the night, you squirmed and blush redder when Jeff gave you so much affection. Also he did show you how you are going to feel as his future wife.