Ben Drowned

Humming, you grabbed something from the hat, without looking at it. Ill be in the closet~!you purred slightly drunk and petting Slendermans cheek, while getting up.

When you were near the closer door, you turned around with shaky legs and blow a kiss, waving after. You guys *hic*fucking rock. If I die in *hic* this closet. I *hic* want you guys to know *hic* that.I ate and drank all your cookies and beer! Closing the door rather loudly, you lean on it laughing like crazy.

I can see fucking unicorns, in here you thought leaning closer to pet a unicorn, only for you to shout and lean back in a warm chest and jump slightly.Oh!Fuck! biting your lower lip, you turned slowly around, only to blink and gaze in red irises.

Sup [Name]!the voice purred, nuzzling your neck and boy you felt really hot out of sudden. You had know that the voice was Bens oneand you are now stuck with the Pervert Lord for 7or mostly 10 (Splendor gave you 3 minutes as a bonus, seeing how drunk you are)of terror.

Hey *hic* Ben. How are ya? Ben smirked and looked up from your neck. HOLYBBQ! You were so fucking close you could feel his breath.Mmm~Mint and lemon. My favorites~ licking your lips, you moved closer to Ben, you were practically in his lap now.

Eager,arent we? giggling a little, you nod your head and wrap your hands around Bens neck. The blonde smirked, making you able to see all his razor sharp teeth. Boy did that excite you

NghBencan you stop *hic* thinking about dirty things and screw me,already?Ben gives a throaty laugh, raising one of his blonde eyebrows, pushing your head closer to his and smashing your lips together.

That freaking minty and lemon taste, made your vision turn to sparks and your mind to mush. Maybe it was because of the alcohol, but you were sure it was only because of Bens magical touches.Fucktastic! you thought, watching Bens hands starting to travel all over your body. While one of his hands draw circles on your middle back, the other tugged your shirt upwards.

Breaking the kiss to throw your shirt away, you found your hands already making work on Bens shirt, and soon removed too. My, myI never knew how perverted you truly were [Name].Ben chuckled, licking and biting your neck, making sure to mark you as his. Growling loudly, your left hand tugged on his blonde locks, earning deep groans from the demon under you.

Ben *hic* shut up and fuck me while *hic* we have the chance! Clearly your mind was blank and fuzzy at that point. With pleasure~ Ben growled back, pushing you on the door and licking your lower lip. You giggled and let him explore your wet cavern, moaning in his mouth, when he licked the roof of your mouth. Your right hand was working on his belt, making you frown deeply.

When did undoing a fucking belt, become so damn hard? Ben laughed in the kiss and help you with his belt. You silently thanked him, and return back to your work. Shit [Name]! Ben hissed, when your finger tips touched his underwear. And boy, the bulge in his pants made you proud of your drunk work.

Cant let you have all the fun, babe~ raising his eyebrow at him, you moaned out breaking the kiss and looking down. When did Ben unclasp your bra? Oh well, fuck it. He massaged your breasts, so damn skillfully that made you more wet then you were before. Humming, Ben took one of your rosy buds(cuz nipples sounds to awkward)in his mouth. His tongue licking it in circles, making the rosy bud hard.

You moaned and stroke his bulge, shivering when Ben groans turned huskily. Ben. you purred tugging on his hair, only to gasp when Ben stroked your tummy with one oh his hands, going lower and lower. The other hand still playing with your breasts.

Furrowing your brow, you leaned forward and bite his neck, licking and sucking the blood, making the blonde demon shiver in delight. Fuck [Name].You are so fucking hot~ Ben purred playing with the elastic of your panties.The motion, sending shivers down your spine.

Ok kids times-----up??Splendor cried, opening the door making you fall on top of Ben. Your chest pressed in his face something the blonde demon loved deeply. Grinning sheepishly, you waved.

Sup guys~