chapter 1 : how we met

I was getting on the train to Hogwarts, when I saw him. He was like an angel, i tried to sit with him but there was a redhead with a serious attitude,and some girl who was blushing at me,which was really uncomfortable,especially since she kinda seemed like she was going to be  a bit of trouble especially since the way of my gaining his affection. He smiled at me and told me to sit down , his friends the redhead is Ron and the weird girl was Hermione. Hermione kept looking at me,blushing,and turning away. Ron continuously glared at me the entire ride.

"soooooooooo" i started attempting to start a conversation.   "yes?" Harry said still smiling as i continued. " which house do you think you'll be in?" i asked .Harry flushed a bit and answered." well i actually i hope i can be in Gryffindor " he answered  with full on determination plastered on his face well with a bit of blushing going on. " The Gryffindor house is full of valor and bravery! it has held some of the greatest wizards to ever face the world!!!!" he exclaimed standing up, at that  moment the lady with the snack cart came in and looked at us all she smiled "my what determination!would you all like to buy anything?" Hermione got up and said "a way out of this car please" Ron got up and followed her."well that was a bit strange...anything you two?" the lady asked. We wound up buying 4 chocolate cauldrons and a few chocolate frogs.